Are you sitting on it yet?

szotty

I ordered same thing as Indy in the 60th trim no word on shipped yet:( but hey it's not even duck season yet lol

indy_500

Here's a sneak peak of it :) electric start was free on rmks only this year. I wanted it for starting it if you stop on a sidehill or get stuck sometimes ot gets tricky pull starting on steep slopes.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-08-31-16-20-47.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-08-31-16-20-47.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 187

eagle1

So when do I get a test drive? Just be short trip down the WIOUWASH, across few corn fields:D

indy_500

So when do I get a test drive? Just be short trip down the WIOUWASH, across few corn fields:D

Sounds like a great idea! Haha probably a good chance it'll run down the wiouwash this year. Standard RMK has an extra front cooler for trail riding too.

ezra

3358-000-L fool and his money.jpg
some have a wet bar and potty box now, I think Indy's does! ;)
I thought those were called Klim technical underpants .Wayne owns a pr he may chime in and let us know if they work well for solids and liquid.

600_RMK_144

Here's a sneak peak of it :) electric start was free on rmks only this year. I wanted it for starting it if you stop on a sidehill or get stuck sometimes ot gets tricky pull starting on steep slopes.
You forgot to mention sucking wind at 11K cuz you just got done digging out from a huge stuck and don't have the energy to throw your leg over the sled. Let alone pull the rope 5 - 6 times cuz they really don't like to start after rolling em over. It will pay for itself the first time you (don't) have to do that!!! Nice looking sled!

skiroule

Polaris dealer called this morning. The Red Rocket is in - earlier than expected. Looks like I only have about a week to figure out how to explain this. Going to take some creative thinking.

eagle1

Polaris dealer called this morning. The Red Rocket is in - earlier than expected. Looks like I only have about a week to figure out how to explain this. Going to take some creative thinking.

Ha,ha. Well if it helps ya, I have room in my garage.;)

D

Deleted member 10829

skiroule,

What did you order? You had 2 nice sleds already! Are you replacing one or going with 3 sleds 2012 and newer? ;)

skiroule

Ha,ha. Well if it helps ya, I have room in my garage.;)

Do you mean me or the sled? Never mind, dumb question. Very generous offer though.

skiroule,

What did you order? You had 2 nice sleds already! Are you replacing one or going with 3 sleds 2012 and newer? ;)

I’ll post a pic of it when I have it in the yard. I’ll hold off until then because I’m pretty sure you guys are going to make fun of me. You seem to be implying that it’s unusual to have multiple sleds – one rider. Just kidding, one or more will have to go next spring. May have a very pristine RMK Assault for sale. My friend's Switchback Assault did very well in the mountains last spring and the snow was pretty respectable.

D

Deleted member 10829

If the Assault is for sale, that means you are keeping the RMK, so I'm guessing you couldn't resist an Axys swithcback with GPS etc. for trail riding and light off trail. You said "red rocket" above, so 60th Anniversary model maybe? Can't wait to see pics!

skiroule

They said they could have it ready tomorrow but this is just a crazy busy week for me so I'll be picking it up next Tuesday. Will post a couple of pics Tues. night.

Sounds like Indy is picking his up on Friday so we should see real pics of his soon.

Sledhead!

Art1, your garage is almost nicer than your Cat....(I said almost)....sure wish I had a new sled in my garage.......might just have to pull the trigger this year, all this talk is getting me excited!

duramax

Picked up a 13 leftover in april, XF 1100 Turbo HighCountry 141. Still have my 11 Crossfire 800 though. We'll see how the turbo does. Been waiting for winter since april lol.

Attachments

• 20140411_180226.jpg
    20140411_180226.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 93
  • 101_0739.jpg
    101_0739.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 76
  • 101_0751.jpg
    101_0751.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 66