Are you sitting on it yet?

skiroule

From what I’ve seen so far in this thread there will be some happy riders this year.

It would have been fun to get one of those new AXYS sleds but budget and intended use dictated that I go a different direction.

155 x 1.6 Cobra track, Electric Start, 9.5” skis, 544 cc’s of screamin’ fan power and a rack that will hold 65 lbs of fish. Heck, it even has a choke.

Maybe “Red Rocket” wasn’t the best comparison. International Harvester is probably better. After all, it is red. I think it’s exactly what I need.

DSC_0157_zps33f55d6b.jpg

DSC_0162_zps9e391230.jpg

snoluver1

Well....... that's the nicest lookin' tractor I ever seen! Don't forget to cinch them fish down tight before doing any cornice drops!!;)

skiroule

Thanks Guys…
Definitely don’t want any flying fish. Having a semi-frozen fish go down the back of my bibs is on my list of things I never want to have happen.

Very curious to see how well it will do in the sugar snow and frozen swamps of northern MN. Still can’t get over the skis. Think they could be used on a bush plane.

D

Deleted member 10829

skiroule,

That is perfect for you and your ice fishing! I should have thought of that, it makes perfect sense. It will do what you want and more.

skiroule

I agree. The SBA was not at all happy pulling a train of sleds carrying a fish house, auger, heater, cases of gear, etc. at low speed. This should do much better.

Any word on yours?

D

Deleted member 10829

Nothing at all, not even an email that it has shipped. That's ok, I just put mine up for sale and I'm not in a huge rush although I am getting the itch a bit more every day!

frosty

Sat on it at the dealers……even rocked back in forth!! Waiting on some new parts to come in, theres already stuff broken on it! I hope thats not a sign?!

bearrassler

skiroule,

That is perfect for you and your ice fishing! I should have thought of that, it makes perfect sense. It will do what you want and more.

It is a great looking sled Skiroule, I was thinking you ordered either a Widetrack or a Voyageur but when I looked on the Polaris website the Widetrack didn't come in red so I figured it was the Voyageur. It will be perfect up on LOW.

skiroule

Sat on it at the dealers……even rocked back in forth!! Waiting on some new parts to come in, theres already stuff broken on it! I hope thats not a sign?!

Wouldn’t read too much into it - better to have stuff break off in the showroom rather than on a ride (thinking positive here).</SPAN>

I figured it was the Voyageur. It will be perfect up on LOW.

Yep, should work great for riding between the islands after the elusive Crappie. Plus I figured the “Voyageur” model would fit right in on the Canadian side.
</SPAN>
I realize it’s only a graphic but it’s kind of fun to have a sled with the INDY name again. It’s sort of fitting for what will most likely be the last of the new sleds for me.</SPAN>

Cat600

Didn't sit on mine cause I knew it would get me to much into wanting to ride, but finally got to look over my sled after it breaking down at the end of last year. Ended up having to pump out a full tank of bad gas and replacing the spark plugs. Then she purred like a 2-stroke should.

Now to figure out why the passenger side brake and blinker doesn't want to work. Replaced the light and same thing. Not looking forward to replacing the wiring on a 2 year old trailer :confused: