Are you sitting on it yet?

frosty

I will say Indy, the Pro is very nice, but it just lacks that pop of color!!! Ya know, the GREEEENNNN!

You better be careful, if you keep doing laps in the yard, your mom is going to kick your butt!

polarisrider1

Nice to hear that new sleds are being purchased. Let's keep the economy rolling. Just don't bitch about our trail permit prices and your thoughts that your owed since you dropped $12,000 on a sled. Thank you for supporting the industry.

polarisrider1

Love the colors Indy. Front and rear bumper upgrades are in order. If your heading west you will want a buffalo guard front bumper. Also a beefy cat tugger rear bumper to keep the admirers smiling.

Hoosier

Some better pics to blow Frostys new sled out of the water :)

side.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

For some reason it reminds me of those bmw landshark commercials.

frosty

Some day you guys will realize your mistake and come over to good side of the force....... the green side!

Remember the GREEN jedi light saber?!

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Entering year number 3 on my trouble free boondocking, hill climbing, side hilling, grin producing, best mountain sled on the planet, PRO RMK.

polarisrider1

Entering year number 3 on my trouble free boondocking, hill climbing, side hilling, grin producing, best mountain sled on the planet, PRO RMK.

Year 4 for me! No issues. Ready to cash in on my 4 year warrenty. I will do a refresh next summer just because I like the piston design of those German made pistons and Ezra has me feeling guilty that my hard beaten on motor has not exploded yet.

indy_500

Ain't it technically year 4? You bought it towards the end of 2012 winter if I remember right I would consider that a year on it! Lol

600_RMK_144

I'll keep flying under the radar with my 600, thank you. But everything I'm reading about the new 800 makes it sound absolutely amazing.