Are you sitting on it yet?

Hoosier

Some better pics to blow Frostys new sled out of the water :)

side.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

How do you like those straight bars compared to the more curved or banana shaped bars Polaris used before?

indy_500

How do you like those straight bars compared to the more curved or banana shaped bars Polaris used before?
I'd need some ride time before giving a more honest opinion. I ordered the low bars (1" shorter) I do like how they feel sitting on the sled though.

D

Deleted member 10829

Mine arrived at the dealer this week but they are waiting for the mounting kit for the new gauge. All other accessories have arrived, so once that comes in, they will put it together. Can't wait!

I also delivered my used sled to an fellow JD'er on Saturday! :)

ezra

Mine arrived at the dealer this week but they are waiting for the mounting kit for the new gauge. All other accessories have arrived, so once that comes in, they will put it together. Can't wait!

I also delivered my used sled to an fellow JD'er on Saturday! :)
should be a fun ride dyno tec put 1 on the dyno sat best run 160.4

D

Deleted member 10829

should be a fun ride dyno tec put 1 on the dyno sat best run 160.4

I went with the 600 again, not the 800. I quit buying 800's a few years ago, I'm getting old. :)

skiroule,

I will post pics as soon as I get it!

D

Deleted member 10829

ETA on the mounting kit is the 23rd, so I may not get it until the 28th as I leave with rp7x late on the 23rd for the UP to help John cut his wood. They have to do it at the dealer as it has to be activated by their laptop through the Polaris site. I'm hoping they can deliver it to me before we leave on the 23rd!

pez

Sweet Pez! I was gonna get that color scheme, but went with the white panels. I pick mine up tomorrow!

It's has been a week! where are the pics? :)

- - - Updated - - -

nice sled! like those orange one!
orange and white on sleds looks good, JMO

I am second guessing it. Not the sled, but the color. A basic white or black would have been a better base for a wrap.