Bears & nfl

whitedust

Does the silence from timo indicate he finally realizes sharon may leave for bigger and better things?

I brought up the possibility of Rogers leaving the Pack when he first got hurt and I was flagged for illegal thinking many wanted to burn me at the stake...lol... In the current NFL anything can happen as Mr Smith and Mr Cousins have seen as well not to mention Jimmy G. The Packers are lean on talent in many areas might be better than 500 but even with a healthy Rogers for 16 games they are not going to the SB next year. Do they trade Rogers for a boat load of draft picks certainly lots of good QB draft picks this year why not draft a young gun let Rogers go to let's say to the Broncos? Coach M is a heck of a coach but still needs star talent to coach. Rogers is feeling the wind shift in GB pay me or trade me as you don't want to interact with me..... I have to agree things have changed.

timo

ok guys I'll take the bait.
The link MO put up there really don't say anything if you actually dissect it. Nothing but cat nip to garner clicks. That's it.
one of you needs to tell me when the last time a QB in his PRIME was traded. Or like the best or 2nd best QB. For anything. Draft picks. Cash. Gold bullion. Fur pelts. Anything.
Never happens. Ever.
After watching the Huntley debacle for 3/4's of a year I feel even more steadfast in my belief the Packers aren't parting ways with Rodgers. Why in the world would the Packers trade a know commodity, the best in the business at the most important position for a bunch of picks that may or may not make a roster?? They wouldn't. Complete blasphemy. They have no interest of watching horrible QB play for the next 5 years, they've seen enough of that from our friends to the south of us.

WD: You say the Packers aren't going to the SB next year. How ya figure my friend? They were ranked 1st. 2nd. or 3rd. in the league before Rodgers got hurt.
They were 5-1 (I think, maybe 5-2) Now he's back next year why would you assume they don't leave off right where they were. They now discovered they have two solid RB's to take the heat off Aaron. The Defense will be a work in progress obviously but at least they're making an attempt to rectify it. I'm encouraged about that just like you guys are about your unproven QB who you took. (should of took Watson).
I understand haters gonna hate, they can't beat us they wanna be us. Taking that dam Lombardi trophy back home next year.

ohh by the way early power rankings are out and were in back in the Top 10. Not going anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whitedust

The link MO put up there really don't say anything if you actually dissect it. Nothing but cat nip to garner clicks. That's it.
one of you needs to tell me when the last time a QB in his PRIME was traded. Or like the best or 2nd best QB. For anything. Draft picks. Cash. Gold bullion. Fur pelts. Anything.
Never happens. Ever.
After watching the Huntley debacle for 3/4's of a year I feel even more steadfast in my belief the Packers aren't parting ways with Rodgers. Why in the world would the Packers trade a know commodity, the best in the business at the most important position for a bunch of picks that may or may not make a roster?? They wouldn't. Complete blasphemy. They have no interest of watching horrible QB play for the next 5 years, they've seen enough of that from our friends to the south of us.

WD: You say the Packers aren't going to the SB next year. How ya figure my friend? They were ranked 1st. 2nd. or 3rd. in the league before Rodgers got hurt.
They were 5-1 (I think, maybe 5-2) Now he's back next year why would you assume they don't leave off right where they were. They now discovered they have two solid RB's to take the heat off Aaron. The Defense will be a work in progress obviously but at least they're making an attempt to rectify it. I'm encouraged about that just like you guys are about your unproven QB who you took. (should of took Watson).
I understand haters gonna hate, they can't beat us they wanna be us. Taking that dam Lombardi trophy back home next year.

ohh by the way early power rankings are out and were in back in the Top 10. Not going anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I enjoy watching Rogers play and would miss him in the North and I would follow him on my NFL ticket if he is traded. I just don't see the SB talent on GB ...I don't see it on the Bears either BUT both Vikings and Lions are very good football teams better than the Pack. Coach M is a great coach no doubt about that but the team talent to be SB bound isn't there. GB is faced with spending big bucks to resign Rogers in hopes he can elevate team play of a below average team and so far that has not worked out very well & prolly won't change imo. Sooner or later GB has to rebuild which includes a new young gun QB... Rogers knows this and why he brought up the Brett F exit. To me Rogers and I are thinking the same way anything is possible in the NFL.

momoney2123

Never happens. Ever.

Ok here is where you have a disconnect...on the bold....its not the packers parting way with rodgers....its RODGERS parting ways with packers. If he communicates he is unhappy and isnt going to resign, HE will leave the packers no choice but to part ways.... they will be forced to trade him vs loose him to free agency. Rodgers has all the leverage. NOT the packers.

They could franchise him, but IMO that would just piss him off more..... reference cousins and redskins.

Now if he resigns this year to an extension then id say this talk dies out, if he doesnt, there is something going on between them.

I know and I do agree its very uncommon for a QB of his caliber to leave and still think its unlikely, but it is POSSIBLE. If he does its solely on the packers for screwing it up......royally....

- - - Updated - - -

I enjoy watching Rogers play and would miss him in the North and I would follow him on my NFL ticket if he is traded. I just don't see the SB talent on GB ...I don't see it on the Bears either BUT both Vikings and Lions are very good football teams better than the Pack. Coach M is a great coach no doubt about that but the team talent to be SB bound isn't there. GB is faced with spending big bucks to resign Rogers in hopes he can elevate team play of a below average team and so far that has not worked out very well & prolly won't change imo. Sooner or later GB has to rebuild which includes a new young gun QB... Rogers knows this and why he brought up the Brett F exit. To me Rogers and I are thinking the same way anything is possible in the NFL.

I dunno the only reason the packers moved on from favre is because some in the organization believed rodgers was better than favre and they were right. they do not have a heir to the throne. they will keep rodgers IMO unless he communicates he wants out.

whitedust

Ok here is where you have a disconnect...on the bold....its not the packers parting way with rodgers....its RODGERS parting ways with packers. If he communicates he is unhappy and isnt going to resign, HE will leave the packers no choice but to part ways.... they will be forced to trade him vs loose him to free agency. Rodgers has all the leverage. NOT the packers.

They could franchise him, but IMO that would just piss him off more..... reference cousins and redskins.

Now if he resigns this year to an extension then id say this talk dies out, if he doesnt, there is something going on between them.

I know and I do agree its very uncommon for a QB of his caliber to leave and still think its unlikely, but it is POSSIBLE. If he does its solely on the packers for screwing it up......royally....

- - - Updated - - -

I dunno the only reason the packers moved on from favre is because some in the organization believed rodgers was better than favre and they were right. they do not have a heir to the throne. they will keep rodgers IMO unless he communicates he wants out.

Something is ongoing or Rogers would not be making the comments he has released recently. It is up to GB to resign Rogers or move on or maybe Rogers wants out? I can understand why Rogers would want out of GB because I don't see SB talent their now either. Look at the Eagles and compare team talent to the Pack ...to me that comparo sobers any fan quickly...lol

momoney2123

Something is ongoing or Rogers would not be making the comments he has released recently. It is up to GB to resign Rogers or move on or maybe Rogers wants out? I can understand why Rogers would want out of GB because I don't see SB talent their now either. Look at the Eagles and compare team talent to the Pack ...to me that comparo sobers any fan quickly...lol

I completely agree. Rodgers knows he has carried the packers.....literally.....he could take the browns to the playoffs every year.just like he has done with packers... but to win it all needs help. packers have failed him and if he cares about rings, i think he realizes time to move on to a better roster. Its obviously why the packers made so many changes to front office and coaching....finally realized the time is NOW. Quit trying to save money. SPEND IT ALL!! I know if i was GM i would be. How they are 20-30 mill under the cap with a crap D is beyond me. Thats 2-3 Really good players or 4-5 Above average defenders they could buy. LOL they had 31 million in cap space last year...SMH...

timo

guys so much can change in one season. the rams go from 4 wins to a playoff team.
the eagles go from no playoffs to SB winners.
the falcons go from the highest scoring team to not being able to put up 20.
next year packers D goes from worst to first and we take back the chip.
not that complicated. the new GM is gonna spend the money and gonna get the talent.

momoney2123

guys so much can change in one season. the rams go from 4 wins to a playoff team.
the eagles go from no playoffs to SB winners.
the falcons go from the highest scoring team to not being able to put up 20.
next year packers D goes from worst to first and we take back the chip.
not that complicated. the new GM is gonna spend the money and gonna get the talent.

Heard dat before.....;).....and the 750 points of offense or whatever it was haha

But......

The closest thing to the eagles and rams is the bears, not the packers.

Literally so many similarities to these teams...

New young coach, 2nd year top 2 drafted QB, young up and coming roster..the bears are in almost the same exact spot the eagles and rams were last year........now can they make the same leap. all up to nagy and trubisky after pace fills the holes with draft and FA

Last edited:

timo

momoney runnin' the biggest cherry kool aid mustache I've ever seen.

Heard dat before.....;).....and the 750 points of offense or whatever it was haha

But......

The closest thing to the eagles and rams is the bears, not the packers.

New young coach, 2nd year top 2 drafted QB, young up and coming roster..the bears literally are in the same exact spot the eagles and rams were last year........now can they make the same leap. all up to nagy and trubisky after pace fills the holes with draft and FA

momoney2123

momoney runnin' the biggest cherry kool aid mustache I've ever seen.

LOL....I may be optimistic but my expectations and claims are a little more realistic.

ya know your claims of.... every year we gone win da chip, first to worst D, 750 points LMAO....ya right...

I kno you prolly ate cheddar for lunch like everyday.... and rub ur aaron rodgers picture everyday praying he wont go but its ok. LOL

Here is a new pic for you to look at of aaron(kevin calls him shaaron LMFAO ttt.jpg )

timo

ohh yah another know nothing bearded millenal with a twitter account. how unique.

LOL....I may be optimistic but my expectations and claims are a little more realistic.

ya know your claims of.... every year we gone win da chip, first to worst D, 750 points LMAO....ya right...

I kno you prolly ate cheddar for lunch like everyday.... and rub ur aaron rodgers picture everyday praying he wont go but its ok. LOL

Here is a new pic for you to look at of aaron(kevin calls him shaaron LMFAO View attachment 58297 )

timo

OMG dude please of all the links you posted that has to be the most absurd. I didn't even bother to waste my time reading it. Who wrote this Stevie Wonder??? Did they watch football?? Did they watch Watson throw for 4 and 5 TD's a game every damn game he played????
Cmon Mo,,,, you can't even be serious. Watson averaged like 25 plus more points a game than his counter part in Texas.

When Watson blew his knee out there was talk of him being the MVP of the league,,,,(after only 6 games he was playing that absurdly well) Trubisky is ranked,,,what,,,, between 27-32 for starting QB's.
This is fake new at its finest.

Thanks for the laugh today tho,,,,,