Breaking in a new Sled with a Can?

thebreeze

how does a SUPER CHARGER and a TURBO make more power there einsteinium....by reducing the amount of flow? or increasing flow....ROTFLMAO...... RETARTED he is there SRT20

PS2...does a diesel make more power with a 2 inch tail pipe or a 6 inch pipe?

PS....I do hope you keep using a reducer though for when we line em up there.....HE GONE

Sorry tracker, but this post clearly shows you lack understanding of both two stroke tuned pipe principals, as well as turbocharger systems, and superchargers for that matter. It is not purely about increased flow.

doospunk

I don't understand why this sport seems to bring out so much hate among-st its participants. Everyone just assumes the other guy is an idiot, and always in the wrong. Just once, many of you should try to put yourselves in the other guys shoes.

Back on topic.... there are options for aftermarket sound compliant, both in terms of the law, and general goodwill to non snowmobilers, silencers. As long as they are not significantly affecting the back pressure of the two stroke tuned exhaust, which most of them do not, it will play no significant role in the "break in" procedure of a snowmobile.

People have success turbocharging 0 mile brand new sleds. A different muffler designed for the stock bore, and stroke is not going to play any role in break in procedure.

Agreed on your first comment Breeze. (Hope all is well!) Been on and off this Board since 04 or so, and just seems like more an more folks prefer to beat their chest vs having a fun constructive conversation on these types of topics.
To the original poster. Just hop on and have fun. Of the past 3 Summits I've had, one of the first things to go was the stock can before I ever hit the snow with them. Enjoy!

euphoric1

thebreeze, doospunk I agree on peoples comments and responses and how everyone is so quick to criticize and make a drawn out joke about the simplest of questions or responses and how it just seems to be peoples mission in life to do so, but unfortunately its not just isolated to this website, read the paper, watch the news, its a joke. I'm just glad I don't live in this dream, perfect world that some people obviously think they are part of, no thank you. if you are going to criticize make it constructive not degrading.

snobuilder

thebreeze, doospunk I agree on peoples comments and responses and how everyone is so quick to criticize and make a drawn out joke about the simplest of questions or responses and how it just seems to be peoples mission in life to do so, but unfortunately its not just isolated to this website, read the paper, watch the news, its a joke. I'm just glad I don't live in this dream, perfect world that some people obviously think they are part of, no thank you. if you are going to criticize make it constructive not degrading.

This has to be the dumbest thing I ever read on here.:cocksure:

Last edited:

catalac

Geesus Ezra, you don't have a clue what you're talking about, do you?
Haha. He obviously has no idea who he is talking to. (Brad)