BRP Exome Radiant Helmet

eagle1

Sure seems like it. Can't find anyone complaining about it. I've been wearing a cheaper CKX for a few seasons. Been a good helmet, but it doesn't have the moisture elimination like the Mission. If it's on the warmer side I don't use the neck guard and moisture goes out that way. But if it's cold I need that to stay warm and then have to use the cord. But again this was like a $175 helmet, not the Mission.
I have an CKX modular from way back...not sure name ....but yah that worked pretty good too.

whitedust

Must have been a lean year for helmet and software sales your dealer and online sites selling at very attractive discounts. So today I bought the O2 Special Edition Lava red and black helmet for $496 from Rob’s Motorsports in Johnson Creek , WI Msrp was $705 at the beginning season which I never would have spent for helmet. Probably have to move out SEs for next year SEs helped bring price down too. I hung in there on Exome tried on several durning the season but I just couldn’t manage the magnet breathbox fixture so finally gave up on it. I tried on the O2 and WOW it’s sooo comfortable slipped glasses on first attempt no helmet slip side to side or up and down. Se has rear neck curtain and improved padding inside so maybe that’s why so comfortable. I like the amber drop lens a lot too. Euphoria bought an O2 this week ,dfattack has 5 and goofy600 has one too so all good testimonials. Snot mops are history which was a huge factor too. I’m sure there will be a learning curve with O2 so I’m willing to share information as I learn. I’ll be selling my 2 Original XL Mod helmets with spare shields and parts so let me know if interested both in showroom condition.

heckler56

Whitedust, I tend to start riding with the shield not snapped in place with a little gap. After riding awhile and my breathing slowed down I click the shield in. Clicking it in right away this last week (sub zero temps), the amber visor would fog.
I also bought a “smoke” visor for sunny day riding. Easy to remove and install these shields! With my proclivity for retina tears I am highly sensitive to light and the smoke is better in the sun.

dfattack

Whitedust, I tend to start riding with the shield not snapped in place with a little gap. After riding awhile and my breathing slowed down I click the shield in. Clicking it in right away this last week (sub zero temps), the amber visor would fog.
I also bought a “smoke” visor for sunny day riding. Easy to remove and install these shields! With my proclivity for retina tears I am highly sensitive to light and the smoke is better in the sun.
Exactly. Everything you said is “spot on”

I have the smoke but my son likes the Amber at that time of day (sunset) where it’s tough to discern details in the trail where all the white tends to blend together.

old abe

Have you ever tried a Blue visor? They were available on BVS2,s. My wife finally found the Blue to suit her best in all different light, sun levels.

heckler56

Have you ever tried a Blue visor? They were available on BVS2,s. My wife finally found the Blue to suit her best in all different light, sun levels.
When I looked for visors last year for the Oxygen there was only bronze and amber available. I like the idea of a blue.