Carter's Corner 2013\14 season!!!! snow Reports from Togwotee....

polarisrider1

I am in the truck on my way back right now. It has been warm the last couple days and it took its toll on the great powder we had for 5 days. It snowed over three feet the week we were there. Yesterday we rode with Carter and the snow was still decent in Carter Creek. It was not the way over the hood POW we had, but it was still nice carving snow. The snow recovered well as the day before the snow was like mashed potatoes due to the sun being out. You should have a decent ride. Hopefully it will continue to snow when you are there.
Thank you. Currently in Laramie heading west!

cooksend

How is the snow holding up? We leave Sunday.

Freshies are to be found but you have to dig deep and find the small pockets up high. Take a look at my video in the guest gallery called The First 5 Days. That was last week and even yesterday we found pockets of untouched well over the hood pow! Have a blast when you get here!

polarisrider1

Freshies are to be found but you have to dig deep and find the small pockets up high. Take a look at my video in the guest gallery called The First 5 Days. That was last week and even yesterday we found pockets of untouched well over the hood pow! Have a blast when you get here!

Are you here at Tog right now?

polarisrider1

We were out from the 2nd through the 13th. Put 10 full days on in the mountains and had a ball. Found good untracked snow everyday and came home in one piece. I did put a 2nd video together of the riding we did. What a blast!
Heading home right now. Stopped and looked for you today. Rode up Lava yesterday. Got Angle and Austin in for pics. The Pink Ribbon riders rolled in as we left. Best riding was ....... behind Brooks and west of sublet pass.