Carter's Corner.....

carter

Carter Sez.....

Happy New Year to all. Togwotee pass got 8 in. tuesday nite while Mt. Leidy area got 8 in. The lodge showed about 1 in. go figure. Conditions are just awesome. to all you Snowies trip guys, have a safe trip and ride hard....

polarisrider1

Happy New Year to all. Togwotee pass got 8 in. tuesday nite while Mt. Leidy area got 8 in. The lodge showed about 1 in. go figure. Conditions are just awesome. to all you Snowies trip guys, have a safe trip and ride hard....

Will do Carter, Hope to see you end of March!

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looks like Carter is arriving at work this morning..

Attachments

• netcam.jpg
    netcam.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 127

JasonF

Thanks Kris.... SEE.. I'm not the only one getting stuck... Cats can swim. All the guides from last year are returning. Noah,Ryan, Justin, Jeff, Carter, Brent, Nathan, and part timer David.

How come Ryan didn't come back? I have never had a bad experience with any of the guides but would have like to ride with him some more.

snoclo

Whiteout, Greg, & myself just got back this morning, had a great week, as usual.
Started the week snowy & overcast, ended subzero & sunny.

Ski-Doo's - 0 problems ( except split SLP pipe )
Polaris - 1 crank bearing(s)?
Arctic Cat - 1 electrical problems?

rvahlsing

Whiteout, Greg, & myself just got back this morning, had a great week, as usual.
Started the week snowy & overcast, ended subzero & sunny.

Ski-Doo's - 0 problems ( except split SLP pipe )
Polaris - 1 crank bearing(s)?
Arctic Cat - 1 electrical problems?

0 problems for ski-doo??? would about the guy who drove his sled into the creek and then the check engine light came on?? haha we had a great week also! (exept for this darn guy who kept trying to shut my sled off...always picking on the young kid)....

snoclo

Carter; Get that new motor yet? Was it a crank bearing?

Mini Gorilla; What's this about the check engine light?, your dad's sled had problems?
I drove my sled into several creek bottoms, the only light I had come on was that darn fuel light about mid day, every day.
If you recall, I caught you trying to shut the ole'(Carter)mans sled off first, then snuck in and got that red button, you still have alot to learn young grasshopper/mini gorilla. I wish they had the sleds they have now when I was young.
It would be great to hook up and ride again.
L8r, Al
0 problems for ski-doo??? would about the guy who drove his sled into the creek and then the check engine light came on?? haha we had a great week also! (exept for this darn guy who kept trying to shut my sled off...always picking on the young kid)....

Firecatguy

Carter; Get that new motor yet? Was it a crank bearing?

Mini Gorilla; What's this about the check engine light?, your dad's sled had problems?
I drove my sled into several creek bottoms, the only light I had come on was that darn fuel light about mid day, every day.
If you recall, I caught you trying to shut the ole'(Carter)mans sled off first, then snuck in and got that red button, you still have alot to learn young grasshopper/mini gorilla. I wish they had the sleds they have now when I was young.
It would be great to hook up and ride again.
L8r, Al

Riley and his pops are blast to ride with.......I think carter said it was the oil line

carter

Carter Sez.....

You guys know about that thing called selective memory, the youth have it, ain't that right Riley.......Al, 2 in air bubble in the oil line, back together next week, he had a family thing to go to in Minn.

You have a XP summit? My fuel gauge has never worked properly. The light will come on when it wants to. POS electronics in these things. Just last week, a new feature showed up... the gauge cluster lighting up like a Christmas tree and the Tach and Speedometer pegging at idle. Works fine while underway though...

lookin4snow

Throttle Heavy

Al,Riley and Frank; it was great to meet you and ride with you. We had an excellent time. Maybe we will get a chance to ride together again.

Paul; Al didn't have a technical issue, he had a throttle (pinned) and therefore a gas issue. Most of the time my sled is the first one to be low or run out of gas. Not this time, Al wins!

jmom800x

Any update on recent conditions at Togwotee?? A picture perhaps???
check out the post in this section called Togwotee Jan 5th-9th.....updates on conditions, with pictures from the MomsMotorSports crew, enjoying some fun after hauling out some guest in our big rig.