Carter's Corner.....

RevKev

There you go using up all your vacation time! Can you get the time off between Tog. and Cooke? Rick can drop you off at the Snowies with me, and pick us up on the way to Cooke? that would be like 9 more days of vacation off between the 2 trips. I am in if you are. I am sure when I get home the wife will have sold the house and moved on, but it is a risk I am willing to take! lol

4 weeks and they are all spoken for:p

whiteout

Can we have a show of hands or post for how many members of this discussion board are going to be at TML between Christmas and New Years. I believe we should all meet for a cold one at happy hour.

tim_h

I will have 5 or 6 from S.E. wisconsin, and I know lookin4snow will be there with 3 I think from madison area... I believe a drink would be in order... I will be the one wearing Klim gear... =)

Last edited:

snoclo

Can you see my hand?

Frank, you already know the 3 of us, lookin4snow(Kris) sent me an introduction PM, 2 in his group?
The 3 of us from Iowa should be easy to spot also, we'll be in Klim gear.:rolleyes:

lookin4snow

I'm in!

There will be 3 of us heading out - two from the Lodi area and one from Palmyra. I'm the one in Klim gear, the other two are not. Dan has the traditional pumpkin orange Ski Doo coat w/ Klim bibs. Maybe I can get him to buy a new Klim coat in the gift shop this year so he fits in.

carter

Carter Sez.....

Tell Danny I have an extra black one and a red one so he can feel fit in while he is in the Fireside room.....

tim_h

=)

4.5 hrs of work left this year ! 3.5 days until we leave for Tog !
I am chomping at the bit so much that I am wearing my klim socks to work today !!!

700_rmk

1 from Albertville, 1 from Princeton and 1 from Park rapids. We will be out there the 27th. TML was full so staying at lava mountain lodge. Can't wait.

It is going to be a good time.

700_rmk

I am suppose to be working. Getting ready for vacation though.

I heard team "Shake n Bake" will be in town all logo'd up as well.

Yep that just happened.

jas123

carter and lefty

Just got back from Togwotee where we had Carter with Lefty along for our guides. Gotta say had a great time, great snow,and both are great guys to ride with. Anyone going to Togwotee should seriously hook up with these guys. A little advice, leave your ego at home, listen, watch , and RIDE! You won't be disappointed, Thanks guys! Can't recall myself getting stuck (ha! no pictures) but here's a few pic of our guides in "action".
attachment.php
Carter "checking his track tension"=1293403838[/IMG] !)
attachment.php
Carter "has misplaced his sled" (and for an older guy,a fast runner when the camera is out!) Carter "has misplaced his sled" (and for an older guy,a fast runner when the camera is out!)
attachment.php
Lefty "chillin in the shade"
attachment.php
Pretty sure Carter is stuck here, in front of Lefty and Derek (Togwotee manager) very embarrassing!

Attachments

• tog 001.jpg
    tog 001.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 224
  • tog 013.jpg
    tog 013.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 218
  • tog 004.jpg
    tog 004.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 218
  • tog 007.jpg
    tog 007.jpg