Carter's Corner.....

Firecatguy

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/C-uU00i50hc?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>...

carter

Yes, snow report, the way we do things is what happens at the lodge parking lot is usually double at 10,000.....so with the previous 14 inches and the 8 in. fall last Thursday, we have 30 in. on top of the pass. And snotel says 33, our math still works....its doing flurrys and you can never tell what snopw shower will produce a foot unannounced....oh boy....more later...

mnrmkrb

Carter did not know you were so good at math....Hey we are leaving for someplace tuesday. Are you around to go riding next week or are you with Artic Cat? Let me know.

carter

Randy, if you make it this way, I'm open Wed, Thu, Fri. thats Nov. 30 Dec 1 and 2. I cross the road on Sat. with Cat...I know how you are about this decision so maybe call and inform me where you land..

Firecatguy

Carter what did they give you to ride this year? Just want to make sure you can keep up with the guys from Rochester Jan 3

great time riding with you guys......

whooo snow is here.............

tognov302011002.jpg

Hmmm, Tog webcam seems to stopped at 7:48 MST and the chopper is still in bed... hmmm....

Attachments

• 2011-12-06_Chopper.jpg
    2011-12-06_Chopper.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 52

boatingbent

This will be our 1st time out to Dubois ....We are staying at lava ...What should we figure for elevation for our clutches ??? 8 to 10000 feet????