Carter's Corner.....

WIrider

Yep I remember last winter in march and ther was a few who kept saying it was over and snow was bad....well you were right on the money Carter.....

Yeh, Pat it was aweful last March....I wouldn't want to do that again. :D

Truly, unbelievable Carter, I can't wait for a "real" snow year. Maybe this year, and I will really be spoiled.

Attachments

• towmar09.jpg
    towmar09.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:

carter

Carter Sez.....

Hi everyone... Don't know what this means, but I got out of bed this am to 21 degrees. That means about 15 up at the lodge. Sept. 7th, Hmmmmmmm.......

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Still a long way off, but the ground might be white with snow next Wednesday (Sept 15th) in them thar parts.

-John

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Don't have to wait, check out the Brooks Lake Cam image from this morning.
brooks91010.jpg

-John

I'm looking to get a Subaru for this winter LOL. And the car in picture is a Honda Civic. Thanks for playing! ;-)

Umm, the beige Subaru Forester in the Tog pic??! Well either way they're all the same... just like us evil sledders and our load pipes

Last edited:

carter

Carter Sez.....

And now for my first daily snow report.... Two Ocean Mountain at the top of Togwotee Pass...

Attachments

• Me and the Bike 2 008.jpg
    Me and the Bike 2 008.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 87
  • Me and the Bike 2 009.jpg
    Me and the Bike 2 009.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 79
  • Me and the Bike 2 010.jpg
    Me and the Bike 2 010.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 79

lookin4snow

Trip 1 Booked

Look out Carter, got the first trip booked - Dan and I will be there to ride for 4 days, Monday through Thursday between Christmas and New Years :D Got room for us to ride with you? I'll tailgun.