cool pics from riding

L

lenny

hey Indy, I remember you mentioning that a 144 is plenty for the UP, still believe that, think you can hang with the 40+ and over crowd, even on your new pro?

lol

ezra

even with the epic snow this yr it was my lowest mi yr in a long time .only 8 days total off trail and 5 running the ribbon .sad state of affairs. but in my defense my back was out for part of feb all of march and was able to take enough drugs for the Apr ride in .

indy_500

Indy what are you doing playing on those bunny hills? Jk nice pics.
One more pic of my sled on a bunny hill lol enjoy

- - - Updated - - -

Nice pics Indy but jeeze you don't need to boost your post count anymore! ;)

Sorry it made me max out at 5 just wanted to share em all! Lol

- - - Updated - - -

hey Indy, I remember you mentioning that a 144 is plenty for the UP, still believe that, think you can hang with the 40+ and over crowd, even on your new pro?

lol
We'll have to see about that! My mind is going crazy waiting for winter.

Attachments

• IMG_285182454622580.jpg
    IMG_285182454622580.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 41

cooksend

Indy must have a smart phone. Lol remember when he said no to expense phones

Didn't he also say something about riding on Powerlines? This is turning into a pick on Indy Post. LOL. Hang in there Indy, the old guys will try to school you soon enough!

6mile

Here are a few from my trip to the UP. The windscreen one is my version of Keweenaw Kamo, but I call it SRC (South Range Camo).

Attachments

• IMG_0132.jpg
    IMG_0132.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0140.jpg
    IMG_0140.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0151.jpg
    IMG_0151.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0154.jpg
    IMG_0154.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0158.jpg
    IMG_0158.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 57
L

lenny

Didn't he also say something about riding on Powerlines? This is turning into a pick on Indy Post. LOL. Hang in there Indy, the old guys will try to school you soon enough!

I don't know Greg, between the two of us we equal almost a hundred years, could anything good come from that?,,,,other than some mad skills, smooth lines, sick pulls?

I've meet Indy a few times and he is a good guy, I hopes he takes us up on a ride but the only way is if we search him for GPS. :cool:

indy_500

I don't know Greg, between the two of us we equal almost a hundred years, could anything good come from that?,,,,other than some mad skills, smooth lines, sick pulls?

I've meet Indy a few times and he is a good guy, I hopes he takes us up on a ride but the only way is if we search him for GPS. :cool:

Lol no GPS here! Ain't that hard to find the pole lines :)

- - - Updated - - -

Indy must have a smart phone. Lol remember when he said no to expensive phones
I Bought it right before winter. Took me half the winter to figure out why it would shut down in the cold when I tried to take picture. It was in battery saver mode!

L

lenny

Dang guys,,,now I wanna ride more than ever and it's not even summer,,not sure how we are gonna be able to wait til winter,,,,,hmmmmmmm

ezra

IMHO the best UP summer toy is the the Yamaha tw200 . the only factory 2wheel boondocker

cooksend

IMHO the best UP summer toy is the the Yamaha tw200 . the only factory 2wheel boondocker

Love my plated WR450F. Cover lot's of ground much quicker than a TW. Now a TW would be a ball if that's what everyone in your group was riding!