Cool stuff you purchased please share!

1-snowbullet

Ok so i purchased a JACK SEAT for my Apex Now my wife can tag along // hang on for life !! 530 bucks gone there .. also bought a 1975 yamaha sm 292 f in sweet wet your pants shape for 150 bucks .. runs also . other than that nothing new this year .. 300175_280763951954523_100000627603106_914963_1600056625_n.jpg

thebluff

ditched cable tv
bought a Roku for the living room and a cable to connect the PC to the bedroom tv...very cool and cheaper

pitt

Well I bought it a year ago but got a new truck, 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad cab Big Horn package, LOVE IT! This is our 4th Dodge over the years and they just keep getting better.
My newest purchase is new living room furniture and a Sony 46" LED google tv and Directv, Watching the Pack go 8-0 has been great!

indy_500

what them belts run you indy????

got some rsi bars, full polaris rebuild for my 800 fresh crank with big bearing

$10 a piece from napa for the gates xtreme. They are supposedly better than the $50 a piece polaris belt. I can get you the part # if you'd like. They work on your 800 and are a good idea to change out.

snow_monkey

A perfect pickers vacation. 2 vintage coleman coolers, 3 vintage coleman stoves, 2 coleman lanterns, 6 railroad lanterns, a ted williams beverage cooler, old tackle box and lures still in the box, 1 large authentic picture of the USS ENTERPRISE leaving her bay after her recommision in the early 60's!!!

T

Team Elkhorn

Just bought these, now I'm ready to ride! This is the first year Ive only bought two. My sons can buy their own stickers for their own sleds, (and their wives), if and when they go up north. I'm liking the color this year.:)
View attachment 26900 :)

huttes99

Purchased an 09 Harley Street Glide with only 425 miles, just added rhinehart exhause and a big sucker air intake. Had bike programmed and Dynoed. New 2012 Ski Doo backcountry 800 etec suppose to be here Monday. Can't wait!!!

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just picked up a NEW Motorfist Rekon jacket, and a slightly used Motorfist Rekon jacket, for $300 bucks. Those jackets are $379 a piece normally. SCORE!