Cool stuff you purchased please share!

indy_500

The door handles OK. Taillights,come on Indy:rolleyes: Next thing you know you'll be wanting to put a big spoiler on the back! And tires that look like rubber bands stretched around garbage can lids!:eek:
A lot of aftermarket taillights are considered euro taillights, they look nice, a lot better than the old looking ones on there. I'm looking for newer chevy rims that are 16" so I can put my new tires on them, mine are quite oxidized. Hoping to be able to make it to the junkyard after school on monday to see if they still have my hood. Same red, slight dent, maybe I can jew them down? (rustoleum painted hood is bugging me, cheaper to buy used than get it painted)

Skidooski

Just bought a 1989 Alumacraft Dominator CS fishing boat with a Minn-kota edge 55 bow mount trolling motor, 300TX hummingbird fish locator and 70hp Mercury with power T&T.

A lot of aftermarket taillights are considered euro taillights, they look nice, a lot better than the old looking ones on there. I'm looking for newer chevy rims that are 16" so I can put my new tires on them, mine are quite oxidized. Hoping to be able to make it to the junkyard after school on monday to see if they still have my hood. Same red, slight dent, maybe I can jew them down? (rustoleum painted hood is bugging me, cheaper to buy used than get it painted)

easy their slugger, that might cause some friction. Once its on the internet its their forever.

xyooper

Having trouble with pictures but I just got an SC-14 firewood processor from Dyna Products in Evart MI. I will have to wait a couple years before I snowcheck a new sled.

lofsfire

Well add tires to my list, back in July I put tires On my Acadia
Nitto Crosstek CUV
57_93c9263ceee24adda7a3f120a524ace0.jpg

And then in August had to put tires on my F150
Falken_RockyMountain.jpg

Only down side was I need 17" and that is one of the few sizes that does not come with the white letters, I like the look of white letter but would have had to change to a different tire and go up in price or down in tread quality.

So far both ride really nice first non Goodyear tires in 13 years, Both cars had Goodyears on them and did not last like previous sets. 45,000 miles on the Acaida and 40,000. Not sure why.

indy_500

Arc welder, welding helmet & gloves, welding rods, supplies to make a welding cart, LED Bully Firestrip, AND I SOLD THE JAG!

Cat600

New A.C. jacket, sled stand and decals from Milwaukee snow show.

Just put in an order for a new Stealth Predator 7x17 trailer, should be ready in 4 weeks. Bad part about that is finding all the goodies on ebay I would like for it, and the 3-4 hour drive to Indiana to pick it up and then 3-4 hours back.

jr37

I got a new/used miter saw this weekend. It's in really good condition, and I'm sure the fine gentleman that I got it from really took good care of it. From the looks of his shop, he really has some nice stuff. I was a little envious. DSC01643.jpg

eagle1

Showin the love

Bought some stickers....................... from my favorite site!!:)

2011-10-24_15-03-50_539.jpg

Also few for the vehicle and also a hat that didn't come yet,

lvr1000

bring on the snow

Wife got boring stuff like new E windows and wood floors. I got another zero turn to free up some time. And best for last:

2010 Z1 Turbo EXT (bought new this year) has 175 miles on it. (80% of miles are tuning it in). This is a
100% trail sled that has 400 HP and fuel economy of a trail sled when
trail riding. Runs on 93 octane pump gas or any race fuel.

* 1.625" Carbide studs
* 8" Carbide dually wear bars
* tunnel bag (race fuel)
* Windshield bag
* Billet aluminum brake lever
* Billet aluminum spring adjusters
* Small mirrors
* Medium height windshield
* Hi Jacker programming module.
* D&D Intercooler and charge tubes
* D&D full clutch kit,
* Cold air intake (on left side)
* Custom made side exit exhaust with divorced turbo waste gate pipe
* Two step module. This is a switch on the dash. It is for racing/hole
shot. When it is on you apply the brake and give it full throttle. This
takes the turbo boost up to 9PSI without the sled moving. This makes the
sled launch at 9PSI vs waiting for the turbo to spool up and build
power. Not very many people have figured out how to do this on a four
stroke two cylinder and they aren't telling anyone how to do it.
* Push button on handle bar. This is like Nitrous but never runs out
because it adds horse power through the Hi Jacker programming module. If
you have under estimated your opponent and are losing by a little, just
push the button.
* High strength head bolts.
* External track drive wheels.
Copy of IMG_1095.jpg Copy of IMG_1096.jpg Copy of IMG_1091.jpg Copy of IMG_1089.jpg Copy of IMG_1103.jpg

indy_500

I think I post on this thread WAY too much LOL. Koso Water temp Adaptor came today also.

Attachments

• newstuff 008.jpg
    newstuff 008.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 50
  • newstuff 009.jpg
    newstuff 009.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 32
  • newstuff 010.jpg
    newstuff 010.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 39
  • newstuff 011.jpg
    newstuff 011.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 31

eagle1

Bought the new cordless propane heater. Should be great for the garage, snowmobile trailer, or ice fishing.

2011-10-31_14-59-55_710.jpg

nytro_rtx

Picked me up a 2005 Summit 1000. Bring on the powder & lots of it!!!

Attachments

• Summit 1000.jpg
    Summit 1000.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 25