Cool stuff you purchased please share!

luke_duke

I just bought 40 acres for a discounted price of $220,000 for the year....sure beats getting whipped in the stock market. I also bought a fancy trash can like Snow Monkey was talking about since I broke the foot pedal off the other one.

polarisrider1

Collector set of Harley T shirts at wall SD HD dealership. Almost bought Scenic SD population 8. No industry and pretty much boarded up.

doo_dr

Did not purchase,,, acquired!!!

A freind brought me this engineering marvel from the 60's. It is a TORO Professional 58 reel mower. It was sitting in a barn for the last 15 years. It was going to cost him more to get it running than he wanted to spend but I could not stop playing with it. It reely (big pun) wasn't all that difficult to get running. New points, condensor, and coil for parts and allot of time getting everything free'd up and cleaned. It has a simple 5hp B&S motor(parts are readily available) and the reels are chain driven. This this is so cool and was unbeleivably well engineered. It self sharpens the blades and mowes 58" with a 5hp motor. The drive system for the reels and wheels is very simple. It would stay in my herd of toys but my yard is way to small for this toy. There are a couple of Youtube videos of these mowers in action. Any body that has a big yard and wants to be the head turner of the neighborhood can send a PM as it is up for sale (Too big for a conversation piece).

Attachments

• 36ec_12.jpg
    36ec_12.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 33
  • 100_1988.jpg
    100_1988.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 47
  • 100_1992.jpg
    100_1992.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 36
  • 100_1995.jpg
    100_1995.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 36

Dave_B

"New" Truck for the wife, 2007 Saturn Vue. And new rubber for my truck.

Attachments

• DSCN0940.jpg
    DSCN0940.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 20
  • Stuff 002.jpg
    Stuff 002.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 25
  • Stuff 003.jpg
    Stuff 003.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 28

saber

Just picked up last week a 1992 Kawasaki KDX 200 enduro. Really clean and has low miles on it. Cannot wait to get it up north and ride the trails this weekend.

Saber

tomxc700

Just bought 4 new down rigger poles, a new line counter reel, a spool of 27lb lead core, and three new spoons. I changed up the whole program that I run for salmon and ready to try it out. Friday I will buy some herring for the meat rigs, about 100 gallons of gas, then head on over to lake michigan to see if any fish want to ride in the boat.

mjdeutsch

just picked up a 1942 John Deere model L industrial tractor for the kids the play with will go good with our 1979 JD trailfire snowmobile, and my other 3 JD's from the 1940's

snow_monkey

just picked up a 1942 John Deere model L industrial tractor for the kids the play with will go good with our 1979 JD trailfire snowmobile, and my other 3 JD's from the 1940's

I still remember the old john deer snowmobile commercials. I was an Arctic cat eltigre fan with the cleated track at that time.

snow_monkey

jr37

DSC01558.jpg DSC01559.jpg DSC01560.jpg DSC01561.jpg

It started it's life as an ice fishing shack. Now it is a playhouse for my boys. Years from now when they outgrow it, I can resell it again as an ice shack.

700classic

Just ordered Chrome Door Handles (not covers) and Chrome Euro Taillights
The door handles OK. Taillights,come on Indy:rolleyes: Next thing you know you'll be wanting to put a big spoiler on the back! And tires that look like rubber bands stretched around garbage can lids!:eek:

Last edited: