front bumper

indy_500

Polaris sold a kit for that nosecone swap a few years ago and it WAS pricey. It included the belly pan I believe because the part of the belly pan right under the bumper on the 2 sleds is quite different. I would look into aftermarket, like Skinz or something. They are probably much stronger too.

mikesac

I put the skinz frt bumper kits on both my kids 09 shifts because we pretty much ripped off the frt bumper in one of our many stucks. Its a clean install, pretty simple if your mechanical. There strong as **** and look trick too. I thought I paid 250.00 or so for each. I cant remember for sure but I thought the polaris kit was almost twice the price.

zimmbob

My 09 Shift RMK had the aluminum bumper, did the trail sled not have it?

I put the skinz frt bumper kits on both my kids 09 shifts because we pretty much ripped off the frt bumper in one of our many stucks. Its a clean install, pretty simple if your mechanical. There strong as **** and look trick too. I thought I paid 250.00 or so for each. I cant remember for sure but I thought the polaris kit was almost twice the price.