Frustrated

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
The big lake is pretty much wide open, and hardly any LES has fallen in January and February so far. Good thing November and December were snowy! Last year on this day was epic though!

20190216_114911.jpg

snobuilder

On the other hand me and my sidekick were high fiving each other all day today here on the Wisco twisties.

Some folks will always find something to bitch about.

mrbb

Rode one day all season.......you don't know what frustrated is.��

well hasn't snowed here more than about an inch and a half since LAST March!
talk about a frustrating winter??
still waiting for a real first snow fall period, never mind seeing trails open up?
official closing of local trails is March 1st, so time is running out FAST here! might not even open this yr, and be the second time its ONLY ever happened if so!
so, frustration, I got you beat I think , one ride in is better than ZERO LOL
'

indy_500

The past month has been a head scratcher for the yoop... it’s been a month since I’ve been up there. The weekend after I had a trail riding trip week and ever since I told myself and buddies we’ll go as soon as the next snowfall... well it’s snowed more here at home then it has in the yoop! What the?!? I’ve been going to the UP for 10 years now and have not seen an entire month go by with such little snow during prime time winter.

dfattack

The past month has been a head scratcher for the yoop... it’s been a month since I’ve been up there. The weekend after I had a trail riding trip week and ever since I told myself and buddies we’ll go as soon as the next snowfall... well it’s snowed more here at home then it has in the yoop! What the?!? I’ve been going to the UP for 10 years now and have not seen an entire month go by with such little snow during prime time winter.

Totally agree...however even up by me we still have approx. 18" on the ground and can still ride. The perfect combination of early snow and cold temps has gotten us through the snow drought. Definitely a winter to remember...or forget depending on how you want to look at it.

LoveMyDobe

WOW Bayfield County trails are the best they’ve ever been, plenty of snow to be groomed and they are almost everyday