Gas Prices?

xcr440

You really thought you'd see the price of gas go down when the price of oil goes down?

Just because the price of gas goes up when oil goes up, even though that oil doesn't land in your tank for weeks, don't expect the oil companies to do the same when it drops. That's NOT how they operate.

ezra

I think we shuld ban more drilling have not stoped nearly enough wells from pumping in the USA would not wont more supply that is crazy talk lets just keep it all off limmits dumb ****s

eagle1

Gas here went from $4.07 on Wednesday to $3.89 on Friday.
Nice, keep it going down!!!!!

xcr440

This is such a psychological game. We get all bent out of shape with the price going up day after day after day, but we get excited when it drops a few pennies ONCE?

When it is back down to $3, I'll get excited.

ezra

well how about the taxers looking to loot you in more ways now looking in to taxing you per mi driven with some sort of gps counter nice very nice.how about takint the fed highway system and giving control to the states and let the states decice how much to tax the gas and what roads need fixing ?well cuz then you cant buy votes with road and bridge jobs that is why.

jr37

The gas company that fills our equipment at work, the gasman said that wholesale gas dropped 32 cents today. Lets see how long that takes to reach the pumps.

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Citgo station out by I39 went from $4.12 to $3.95 in a day and a half. Good to see.

However, Kwik Trip sations went from 4.09 to 4.07, then dropped to 3.99. Of course it took them 2 and a half days to do it, even though it went up .10 overnight last week.

And what the heck is up with Kwik Trip stores, do they run the gas market in other towns like they do in Portage? NO OTHER gas stations raise or lower their prices until Kwik Trip does. What is up with that?

indy_500

Gas went from $4.09 to $3.99 to $3.89 in the past few days here... I still think we should be paying $2 a gallon...

MZEMS2

Was $4.11 Friday near WI Dells on our way up to the camper. Today it was down to $3.84. ***??? how can this be? The government needs to get involved some way, some how, and get things regulated and stabilized. It takes a lot of nerve for producers to post record earnings when it's killing the rest of the nation's economy. People aren't gonna shop when they can't afford to drive to the stores. Why is this so hard to understand? I say set the price at $2.50/gallon and leave it there for a few years and hopefully it would help people get a hold of things and get on their feet. I think it's time for the THEIVES of OPEC and other producers in the oil/gas business to break even or lose some money for a change!!!

rp7x

mass city price

just heard their price makes me want to cry , lenny what is it realy 4.59 ?

Stack

4.52 in the North suburbs of Chicago at Shell. I paid 4.14 in NW Indiana on Friday........what a deal :)

squat

Tom Kloza, chief oil analyst for the Oil Price Information Service. "I still think that six weeks from now we'll be well south of $4 a gallon." It wen't down $0.10 here today.

Hoosier

Was $4.11 Friday near WI Dells on our way up to the camper. Today it was down to $3.84. ***??? how can this be? The government needs to get involved some way, some how, and get things regulated and stabilized. It takes a lot of nerve for producers to post record earnings when it's killing the rest of the nation's economy. People aren't gonna shop when they can't afford to drive to the stores. Why is this so hard to understand? I say set the price at $2.50/gallon and leave it there for a few years and hopefully it would help people get a hold of things and get on their feet. I think it's time for the THEIVES of OPEC and other producers in the oil/gas business to break even or lose some money for a change!!!

We tried controlling prices in the 70's. Ended up with shortages.

hemi_newman

why are other areas dropping but they have not in my area?who decides the gas station owner or a big head at the gas company?