HAYDAYS

biff

Nice sled scottking! call Greg at West End Sports in Red Wing he has the tool to punch them out. don't know if he would do it for you or not , can't hurt to call. Gonna go snap some pics and I will have rusty post them tonight. Glad to see that cat pulled another one in. Enjoy The Toy!!!!

ezra

I think the cpc performance no snows look the best but the black diamond tool is sweet and a bud picked one up after I allredy did my boards.he has had his boards done with the BD tool for 2 yrs no probs still looks great.I used the cpc kit to help stiffen tunnel because I run a 06 and thay need all the help thay can get.

indy_500

so what'd everybody else get? not seeing too many lists of goodies. no ones wants to make me jealous? is that it? lol i was gonna go but then i couldn't. i'm sad
sad.gif

biff

I think these look as good or better than stock and love the way the snow does not build up. rp7x these are punched out right on the sled no need to add anything,I would also say that it seems to strenghthn up the running board itself.

favoritos

Dirty and hot the whole weekend. Still fun as heck.

Any reason why no one is using the name Country Cat? I'm sure that there is a cat country somewhere too, but not this dealer.

Did anyone see the turbo M sled at the main Cat display? That was a pretty nice looking machine.

rp7x

thats great if thy punch them out , ive seen add ons that look like chit from the bottom i guess i like things clean less to snag on

ezra

thay punch them out with a tool. you have to drill 4 holes then jig saw the hole. the tool is like a big iron block the shape of the hole tapperd with a threded hole you put that part on the top of the rail. the plate and bolt on under side and crank bolt till till tapperd block is flush with plate.tool was like 300 bucks but thay no longer sell.I thought it would be better to tapper holes up so you get more traction but you would have to get xtra nice cuts.ps it is not a 10min job at least when we did my buds it was over 2 hrs.and we actualy read the manual prob a first for me

favoritos

rusty1577, are we talking about the pj that also races for them? I think he does pretty good on the ovals. Nice video and editing BTW.

We went to the Thunderstruck premier at Majors on Friday night. They threw a pretty good video together for this season. Fun to watch and hang out.

Did anyone sit down and watch the quads and sleds doing the freestyle at Haydays? That was pretty impressive. They just kept jumping one after the other. Massive air for those quads.

Firecatguy

favoritos,
yep Thats PJ wanderscheid..I guess he real good at ovals..lol great rider hoping to ride with them again this year.

Thanks