Input needed for a guided western sled trip

polarisrider1

You guys are hard on me.................Mullan, knock it off............LOL.....The reason I have not replied is I know I'm already booked for the dates he wanted and did not want to make anyone feel bad.........also, I'm not sure how many guys are in my group over New Year and if there is ride compatability........so, if it all works and I don't have 30, I'll try you fit you in......30, joke........more like 10.............but who is counting..............

Carter..... You count us all before during and after and then say, "Man hope this group thins out tomorrow", and we just keep on coming back for more!

luke_duke

Well I made reservations for Togwotee and requested Carter. I'm sure I will be happy with whoever I get if we they don't pair us up with him. I am renting the Polaris and my buddy is renting the AC(he thought we might need something reliable to get back in case something goes boom in the Polaris);) Anyways I am pretty excited to say the least. Thanks for all the input, I am sure I will have some more questions as we get closer.