Official John Dee Snow Central Family Thread #180 (33,417)

Are you going to the Ride-in?

• Total voters

squat

I was told I have to make a new thread… Dave B! So here it is.

So what’s everyone’s plans for the Ride-in? Were going up Tuesday night the 31st. Staying in Paulding till Friday morning then ride up to the Ramada. Back to Paulding Sunday Morning. So like I said, whats your plans?

Well we spent New Years in Paulding. Got good fishing and sledding in. Mike and Linda Rock! We left there and the snow was busting down. 18" when we left yesterday at 2pm. Sure was fun to see snow.... lol

O and Happy New Year!

kaboolie

Ditto that Mike and Linda (Mrs Runningbear) rock! Can't wait to do it again next weekend!!
We also met Maddogg and his wife at the Running Bear, very nice people and lots of fun. If you meet them ask his wife about the fishdeerduckin!! Lol
Hope to see a lot of you at the Ride In this year.....

Kaboolie

Last edited:

Dave_B

Had a great time with you guys. that bacon wrapped duck was the bomb! Thanks for not making me go to the store!

See you all at the ride in!

Dave

bigvin

Does a NEW thread mean S N O W ?????

Sorry for "whining",... but this is kinda getting ridiculous.
November forever?
Why can't the LES snows fall a couple hours South.

I'll go back to my corner now.

Canoepaddler

This no snow crap has me so down I haven't been here for a while. Good thing I checked it out, and was reminded to register for the Ride-In. I had reservations months ago, just hadn't registered yet. Hope to see a lot of you there again....even you Squat. :) Go Wild!

Dave

bigvin

Guy,...
That right there,....
That made my day. I am still smiling. :)
For me,...
It doesn't get old.

Man, I sure am glad I met you guys.
Miss Ya's

~Da Big Guy

bigvin

Ugh!!!

all my snow has melted.

going to search for some tomorrow.

heading up, until I can drop off and ride.

When I see mother nature,... I'm going to ring her neck.

scoop

This weather is disgusting. There is no point to having winter without snow. I sure hope that there is good snow for the Ride-In.

nasty

Tomass and I will be at the Ride In, heading up on Friday and staying until Wednesday morning! We will have to meet for a drink on Friday.

And I will have to wear my Beaver attire! Thanks again Guy!

maddogg

Thanks for the compliments on the duck guys. That moonshine really kicked my butt. We're going to try and make it but working on scheduling conflicts with work.

bigvin

Actually drove a little over 2 hours yesterday and dropped the
trailer at Amasa (12 miles N. of Crystal Falls MI).
When I left home, it was 42 already at 8am.
Probably got up to the mid-40's where I rode.
Rode North from Amasa to Sidnaw,... over to Kenton, and
back. 103.5 miles. :)
Great to get on the sled.
Came home to the No Snow and warmer conditions.
Sure hope winter arrives Locally this year.
All I saw on my way Back home was trailer after trailer after trailer.
Glad I went,.... when I did.

Think * Snow!

pfd_crew

hope everyone had a good holiday season, still been really busy now that im back from the yoop. we got to ride, powder over the hood two days, it was awesome. i got a snowcoach for my daughter, she loved it.
Is anyone else staying at the holiday inn for the ride in, i just made reservations last night, so im all set to go.
thats about it here, waiting to make another trip up, maybe the 21st.
have a good weekend

mrsjac95

I FINALLY GOT TO SEE REAL SNOW! I got to huff 2-stroke and hear that BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!! Ohhh and I got to sit on SLEDS!!! We went to the Snocross races at Canterbury last night - the boys and I had a BLAST! Soooooo awesome that they are as into it as I am. Doug was there, so was Will and Joni and their kids. So was Guy and Scoop, Andrea and Eric. The placed was PACKED and the races were AWESOME. Dylan and Dustin got to chat with Levi and Tucker - Dylan was quizzing EVERYONE on sled facts. What a GREAT NIGHT!

ANNNNNNNND! I GOT TO SEE SNOW!! Snow + 2 stroke + BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP = Happy Julie!:D

Still trying to nail down the details for the ride in... will know more in a couple days. Have had reservations at the Ramada since last year... scheduled to arrive Thursday afternoon, prolly leaving Sunday morning.

"Man, I sure am glad I met you guys.
Miss Ya's

~Da Big Guy"

The Campbell Crew miss you too Big Bro!!!

REV IT UPx3!!!

Jul

Last edited:

mrsrunningbear

Had a fun weekend playing with Squat and Kaboolie! Rode on the trails, forest roads and back country trails yesterday! I can't wait for the Ride In to see everyone again, it's going to be FUN!!

I think Squat was having too much fun this weekend lol

Brian.jpg !

squat

Awwww big brother Vin and Bradzooo we sure miss you guys too… Cant wait to see you all at the Ride-in. Thanks Linda and Mike for a great ride Saturday. Was a bunch of fun. Nasty, we might need to make a sled run Friday night to the Mosquito for a couple….