Official John Dee Snow Central Family Thread #180 (33,417)

Are you going to the Ride-in?

• Total voters

Bradzoo

2 weeks!! hopefully our snow comes through today and I can get the sleds out for a run or 2 to blow the cobwebs out, can't believe its the end of Jan and I haen't been on my sled this season.

bigvin

Guy,
That picture of You and Brian is a Classic!!!!
Chuckle every time.

Bradzoooo,...At least you're "forecasted" to GET snow!
This is the worst winter (locally) that I can remember.
It bites, riding past all the snowmobile crossings and seeing NOTHING.

UGH!

Bradzoo

I know what mean Big Bro, I been really depressed all winter, you know how I am when theres no snow. I did start the sleds about 3 weeks ago but thats about it, Biskit said Hulbert got about foot or so yesterday so things are lookin up if it stays cold

Canoepaddler

Guy - yep...he missed it by thhhhhhhhat much. (just a pinch) Seems I heard somebody mention something about a cue ball the other day though. Was it Kaboolie? :)

catmandoo

and Squat don't forget about this one (squat aint got a hockey puck)

Attachments

• 179802_1607443235000_1503760785_31352652_4454633_n.jpg
    179802_1607443235000_1503760785_31352652_4454633_n.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 27

kaboolie

Really belated birthday wishes Bradzoo

Canoe, I never mentioned cue ball just that I wanted to run my fingers thru Props hair cuz I never get to do that. Lol

Can't wait for the Ride In, were saddle bagging it up with Mr & Mrs Runningbear on Friday from their resort.
Hope to meet some more fun JD peeps again this year!!

Kaboolie

Bradzoo

happy bday zoo, the rain continues to fall, looks pretty good up north, let it fly, im not sure if i willbe up before the ride in, just have to wait and see how things work out.
have a good day all

Jeff what day are you leaving for the Ride In, We are either leaving in the early AM Thur. if I can get the whole day off or by noon at least.

Bradzoo

classic_chic

Morning everyone! We can't make it to the Ride In this year - but we'll be thinking of you guys! :(

We had a special guest last night though...... Junior.jpg A A and Jr.jpg Brad Roy (Junior as he's been dubbed) flew into Mpls and we got to spend time with him and Scott and Ali (and kids) watching the Patriots game!

White gold is falling from the sky here - so I'm going to go out and do the snow dance and hope that Mother Nature appreciates it and continues to send the sweet snow our way!

~Andie~

bigvin

This Winter Blows.

Almost slipped and threw the back out on the freezing rain
coated driveway.

UGH!

Andie, gonna miss ya!

mrsjac95

Big Bro Vinnie you got that right! THE WORST winter!!! :mad: Ma Nature is a hag.

At least their is SOME snow in the UP.

I tried to talk Andie into coming with me... but she said she can't... :( You are stuck with me. :)

REV IT UPx3!

Jul

pfd_crew

Zoo were gonna head up to the house in munising wed. Night, ride thursday there, then head to houghton friday for the 9 am ride. Were staying at the holiday in.

Bradzoo

Ok Jeff we'll see ya up there!

Well I have some Great news my son Wyatt got excepted to Northern Michigan University yesterday, this is where he has wanted to go to school since he in 10th grade, he was very excited last nite, we are very HAPPY for him!!

mrsjac95

Well I have some Great news my son Wyatt got excepted to Northern Michigan University yesterday, this is where he has wanted to go to school since he in 10th grade, he was very excited last nite, we are very HAPPY for him!!

Great News Brad!!! Way to Go Wyatt!

REV IT UPx3!!!

Jul

ibendwire

Bradzoo

I know we have never met but congratulations to Wyatt. I always like hearing when people get a job that they have wanted or getting into a school or career path that they wanted. That is awsome. Visiting on the weekends won't be hard to do especially during the winter.

jbsugarbrown

Accepted at college of choice...and it's in the U.P.!!! That's fantastic, Bradzoo (& Wyatt---Love the name, too, by the way!)!!! We have friends whose son got accepted to Michigan Tech last year & I always joke around with them & tell them if they ever need company on the long drive...They know how much I love the U.P.

Last edited:

Bradzoo

Thanks everyone, he has worked very hard for this, he wants to study Environmental science and NMU is very good school for this, I think he is also going to try and minor in Law Enforcement so he'll have is hands full. Just might have to move to the UP a little sooner now!!