Pocket Pistol for Concealed Carry

rvrbum4

Take a look at the link below for a very easy way to get your opinion on new gun control laws to your political representatives. Just fill in your name and contact info and they will send letters to all of your reps, etc.

Very easy to do; takes about 2 minutes.

http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

And pass it on !

Thanks for the link sixball! I'm proud to fill it out, especially since I decided on a Ruger!

anonomoose

A .22 hyper velocity in hollow point is potent enough. As far as a miss fire....I was a kid the last time I had one do it....they are that reliable.

Price of these weapons are 2 for the price of a big bore and they hold plenty of rounds. Practice is cheap...and creates confidence in the most timid of users....light and comfortable and well....isn't that what you need when you need it, rather than a howitzer??

Giving up your right to OWN an assault weapon (.22 remington holds 12 rounds...qualifying it as one of them there nasty weapons) is a mistake.

Those who would use a weapon of any sort to kill or shoot innocent humans are never going to hurt for a weapon and they will find what they need regardless of background checks, limits on clips and all the other things that will simply put a bigger burden on those of us who will plod thru the hoops and get what we want anyway.

Remember that the NRA is not General Electric, or Microsoft, or Shell oil....it is a collection of folks who have banned together to protect their rights that they have had since the birth of our nation and the founding fathers who understood that losing that right is the first step to a dictatorship.

harvest1121

I too question the rimfire vs. centerfire reliability. Which .22 round do you mean Moose? LR, Magnum etc. grain and / or fps.

If .22 cal is acceptable North American Arms has some nifty pocket rockets.
http://northamericanarms.com/firearms.html

Google search of images also shows nice holster / north american arms folder combos for a tiny pocket piece.

I do have one of the pocket 22's it seems to pack a good punch but is very loud it would scare most people away if you had to shoot.

russholio

Giving up your right to OWN an assault weapon (.22 remington holds 12 rounds...qualifying it as one of them there nasty weapons) is a mistake.

Those who would use a weapon of any sort to kill or shoot innocent humans are never going to hurt for a weapon and they will find what they need regardless of background checks, limits on clips and all the other things that will simply put a bigger burden on those of us who will plod thru the hoops and get what we want anyway.

Remember that the NRA is not General Electric, or Microsoft, or Shell oil....it is a collection of folks who have banned together to protect their rights that they have had since the birth of our nation and the founding fathers who understood that losing that right is the first step to a dictatorship.

Bravo!

bobt

I know you asked about a .380 and I mentioned the BG380 (small footprint!) but take a look at the Smith CS series, They offer a CS9, CS40 and a CS45 on GB and come in Black and SS.

IF you ever did get one and do not like the soft factory grips ( Hang on clothes/pockets) then the Big Dog (delrin) grips will help.

apholbrook

I know this thread is getting old, but i'm new here and just have to offer my opinion. I've owned the ruger and hated the double action trigger. For the same reason I also did not like the Sig Sauer P290 (9mm). I recommend checking out a Colt Mustang they just started making the pocketlite again so there prices are coming down. If you can find a Plus II model those are also very nice. most comfortable small handgun i've ever shot. Thats my CCL and my wife has the Plus II... anyway just my two cents.

jonesin

To me more legal guns on the street = more shooting just do the math. Overall I'm fine with the legal choice to carry just not for me.[/QUOTE]

Not true, they predicted the "wild west" would happen in Michigan and that is just not the case. Look up any state with CCP and you will find out that it didn't happen.
I rarely carry but got my permit to make a statement