Polaris is Worst in Customer Service!

toddp

If they weren't even offered to you at the time of snow check, I don't see where you have any complaint, they would have been a freebie any way. If that's enough to make you switch sleds, you will be switching sleds a lot!

You missed the whole issue. The dealer placed the order as soon as they were available and did this before even asking me because they knew I would want them. That's great service. The issue here is Polaris screwed up and didn't take care of the dealers and the customer correctly. When I contacted Polaris I was told by their customer service too bad they are out of stock and offered no resolution! By the way it was no freebie! I was willing to pay full retail!

bearmeister

Jacket

I know this doesn' solve your issues with their level of customer service, but there's a reason why I stopped buying brand specific clothing. My suggestion is to go find a good outerwear clothing company (i.e. Klim, etc.) and colors (blk/grey) to your liking. This way if one of the big 4 doesn't appreciate your business in these economic hardtimes you can go elsewhere with your next sled purchase.

indy_500

This jacket was limited. I went to 5 different polaris dealers and couldn't find it anywhere except for the smallest dealer i know, gold star in marion but they only had a size large i believe.

polarisrider1

LMAO, I got snow check jackets and Poo leathers coming out of my ears. Your not missing much. Buy a nice Klim jacket in black and be done with it. Slamming Poo over a jacket you did not order? Do you know how foolish your post sounds?
As far as customer service with Polaris, never a problem with them in the last 39 years of using their product.

Last edited:

indy_500

LMAO, I got snow check jackets and Poo leathers coming out of my ears. Your not missing much. Buy a nice Klim jacket in black and be done with it. Slamming Poo over a jacket you did not order? Do you know how foolish your post sounds?
As far as customer service with Polaris, never a problem with them in the last 39 years of using their product.

No kidding, every brand has these problems. There's people waiting 4+ months on Cat parts. That is a PART THAT YOU NEED TO RIDE! NOT A JACKET!

indy_500

02 atv I'm not bashing cat by no means, i'm glad they are still made in the usa, just sounds mighty stupid to say polaris has the worst customer service over a limited edition jacket that I can't even find due to the limitability.

Firecatguy

02 atv I'm not bashing cat by no means, i'm glad they are still made in the usa, just sounds mighty stupid to say polaris has the worst customer service over a limited edition jacket that I can't even find due to the limitability.

agreed!!! just wondering how it went from a coat to cat parts.....

lets keep it on track and not go from coat to oil to cat parts......one thread at a time...

indy_500

sea and snow :D

might I add they're the only one that seems to know how to make an 800. We'll have to see how the next few years go for them with the new epa junk.

Last edited:

dpd43

Jacket? Thread

Found a large at a small NW WI dealer. I normally wear a medium and it seemed just right on me. I want it. Now they have to make a retro switchback 600 Assault and I will buy the jacket and a sled to match it!! I am 5'9" and 175 lbs so the large isn't that big.....

indy_500

Found a large at a small NW WI dealer. I normally wear a medium and it seemed just right on me. I want it. Now they have to make a retro switchback 600 Assault and I will buy the jacket and a sled to match it!! I am 5'9" and 175 lbs so the large isn't that big.....

gold star in marion?

Firecatguy

sea and snow :D

might I add they're the only one that seems to know how to make an 800. We'll have to see how the next few years go for them with the new epa junk.

I dont understand what your saying here???poo makes the only strong 800???have you been paying attention last few years?

POLARIS TURBO

I think i would be upset about the jacket but i learned from experience not to get brand specific or color specific gear because you might make an upgrade and then your spending another 400-500 all over again

russholio

I think i would be upset about the jacket but i learned from experience not to get brand specific or color specific gear because you might make an upgrade and then your spending another 400-500 all over again

Not to mention you pay more for something just because it says "Polaris" or "Ski-Doo" or "Arctic Cat" or "Yamaha". Sled manufacturers aren't in the business of making clothing (much like oil). Somebody else makes it, puts the OEM name on it, and you pay more. You can get as good or better, probably for the same money (or less), by buying aftermarket.

I figure I do enough advertising for the manufacturer by riding their sled -- I'm not going to be a walking billboard for them.

indy_500

I dont understand what your saying here???poo makes the only strong 800???have you been paying attention last few years?

skylar got it right, i was talking about cat. if this new poo 800 lasts, then they got something special. If not, it's the 08-10 800 all over again.