Recreational Marijuana

durphee

Lol.....I’m pretty sure there was a plenty of weed floating around for many, many snowmobile season prior.

wirev

Thank you, Thank you very little. LOL I have never rocked the boat on this forum or been involved in controversy that goes on and on. But this one I cannot resist. My woman has a cousin that owns a property just down the road from Rousseau Bar. So, I can legally get as high as I want. My strain of choice will of course be hybrid 80/20. That way I can enjoy the sativa for cerebral stimulation during cooking and Indica for couch lock when dishes need to be done.

Don't you need a dozen donuts, too?

ezra

Even our main employees are drug tested here on the Farm. If its a positive they are gone. So let em smoke and look for a nice minimum wage job.

We just had a City worker fired for using CDB Oil, "so he claims" by by Pension.

good i hope he wins the lawsute and drains that fund a cool 800k or so . he will prob win if cases,around the countery are any indacation

- - - Updated - - -

Lol.....I’m pretty sure there was a plenty of weed floating around for many, many snowmobile season prior.

you think ? it has been pretty cheep in the UK for a long long time . there have been some high quality volume growers up there for well north of 15yrs .
we always stocked up when north of the bridge before CO pulled there head out of there ***

snobuilder

good i hope he wins the lawsute and drains that fund a cool 800k or so . he will prob win if cases,around the countery are any indacation

- - - Updated - - -

you think ? it has been pretty cheep in the UK for a long long time . there have been some high quality volume growers up there for well north of 15yrs .
we always stocked up when north of the bridge before CO pulled there head out of there ***

Potheads + lawsuits....HUH?....whats in this new pot?

POLARISDAN

Where is everyone getting there tweed now, if it isn't available to the public yet?

exactly..its so stupid

- - - Updated - - -

i will say this tho..had to sneak across canada forever fishing scared as . . . . but now i have to sneak the excess back(cuz legal and buyable)..geezuz..cant win

fireworks

Even our main employees are drug tested here on the Farm. If its a positive they are gone. So let em smoke and look for a nice minimum wage job.

We just had a City worker fired for using CDB Oil, "so he claims" by by Pension.

I fire the hungover drunks and leave the tokers alone. You don't see a toker getting crabby or shaking towards end of shift cause they need to smoke. Just my 2 cents.

longtrack

No mater what States do it is still illegal in the USA. If you have a Job that requires a CDL that's federal and if you test positive, you are gone. As for Wisconsin our Governor may want
to legalize it but he will not get far with the Assembly and Senate. The last thing I want is some doper working for me unless he works very hard and cheap. Only our upper level Employees are tested.

fireworks

I hear what your saying. I have been an employer for 29 years. Selling fireworks doesn't require upper level management. LOL Yet, you say you do not want a doper on the road, but a drinker is okay?

[FONT=&quot]Based on these findings, the researchers believe that drinking alcohol is likely to be much more harmful to brain health than using marijuana.

Whether or not this quote is factual or not. It's up for discussion. And that's why I am not so black and white on my opinions. I don't think in my lifetime will there be research data to provide which is right or wrong about marijuana use.[/FONT]

Sandylake

And dont have any on you while on a Federal Navigable Waterway, like where you can skip across the ice from Houghtons park to trail 17 in Hancock. Any amount can get you up to a year in a Federal Penitentiary.

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
No mater what States do it is still illegal in the USA. If you have a Job that requires a CDL that's federal and if you test positive, you are gone. As for Wisconsin our Governor may want
to legalize it but he will not get far with the Assembly and Senate. The last thing I want is some doper working for me unless he works very hard and cheap. Only our upper level Employees are tested.

Lol. You working with "dopers" right now and you don't even know it.

1fujifilm

And dont have any on you while on a Federal Navigable Waterway, like where you can skip across the ice from Houghtons park to trail 17 in Hancock. Any amount can get you up to a year in a Federal Penitentiary.

Good point.
I went to Mesa Verde N.P. and entered on the CO side in which many travel blogs we studied said the same thing; Federal land no 420.
Fine with me.

Another interesting point, I was pulled over by a Park Ranger with radar doing like 50 over (it's 45 MPH and you can see straight for 10 miles, my bad though). I received a speeding ticket but was told to just pay it (like $240) and the Fed tracking system does not report it to the State of WI. This was about 4 years ago and never heard a word from WI or insurance company.

Bear

jccams

The funny thing about the testing is it does not indicate if you are actually "under the influence" but rather if you have consumed marijuana within the last 3-4 weeks. Until there is a test (that is cost effective) that can determine if you are actually impaired it is useless for the reason it is being done, unless the reason is to determine if you used it on a Friday night 2 weeks ago.

nc666

Good point.
I went to Mesa Verde N.P. and entered on the CO side in which many travel blogs we studied said the same thing; Federal land no 420.
Fine with me.

Another interesting point, I was pulled over by a Park Ranger with radar doing like 50 over (it's 45 MPH and you can see straight for 10 miles, my bad though). I received a speeding ticket but was told to just pay it (like $240) and the Fed tracking system does not report it to the State of WI. This was about 4 years ago and never heard a word from WI or insurance company.

Bear

I think you just tipped off the State and insurance company lol.

fireworks

I wonder who prefers a guy like me smoking a joint etc the night before getting a good nights sleep or a drinker on a sled the next morning still with a BAC of .05? Which is legal. Duly Noted. Same goes for hiring process. Yeah, whatever about the Federal Law. You'll Soon be on an island looking at shore.

Last edited:

fireworks

He doesn't smoke anymore cause of lung issues. However, edibles etc are available to him. OH wait once he hits chemo THC pills for appetite relief.- Bottom line those who are cut and dry, ignorant to the inevitable will run with this.