SE WI - Walworth - Waukesha - Racine - Kenosha - Jefferson Counties

ridindirty800

As far as I know Racine didn’t open with this storm called this morning closed February 3rd. Walworth at least got 1 day and night out of it riders choice. Solar angles are getting very worrisome for me. Years ago in Walworth county I went out early in 10 inches of snow warm temps and sun I was lucky to get back mostly mud riding. Lol
The sun even at 18-23 degrees melted snow fast yesterday. I had 7-8” of snow in the morning and by the afternoon about 4”. My gravel driveway was sloppy as well and it was 23 air temp.

ridindirty800

Saw sleds riding out using their trail pass investment today in eastern Walworth co.. I don't understand the thought process of making sure everyone knows who is in control and that trails will be closed at a certain time!!!!. Like Whitedust posted, he wasn't going to ride HIS sled in these less than desirable conditions. What makes the small handful of self appointed trail controllers think that snowmobilers can't be trusted to make up their own minds as to when to take their expensive snowmobiles out on questionable trail conditions? All I can surmise is small minds run wild concocting scenarios where evil snowmobilers are rutting up mud and shredding the winter wheat....yea, right...control freaks. It will only get worse.

Snobuilder are you active in a snowmobile club? You don’t understand why they make a post about when trails close? And 100% YES snowmobilers can no longer be trusted to self police themselves whether staying on trails or riding when conditions dictate they should be closed. While it’s only a few of the thousands it’s all that matters. And trails open/closed hotlines have been around for 30 years in S. Wisconsin notifying when trails close.

euphoric1

have to laugh at the "fun while it lasted" and "not sure why private land owners let snowmobiles cross their property anymore" both of these statements should scare the snowmobile community, just look at the trails that were permanently closed in the north woods this year due to disrespect to landowners wishes. I was shocked they would have even opened trails, not only was there IMO not enough snow but the ground underneath it was complete MUSH to say the least. the decision I hope will never be left to the individual snowmobiler to decide if conditions are right enough to ride or not, as we would never have trails to ride thanks to the few. The decision should be first and foremost be made with the landowners desires and wants in mind and then based off conditions at hand. I'm sure decisions are made to protect the sport and the access we wouldn't have if it wasn't for the "PRIVATE LANDOWNERS" who without with... this sport would not be possible. how does the saying go??? "riding is NOT a right it is a PRIVELAGE" lets not forget that.

snobuilder

View attachment 68029 Here is what happened in trails being opens for 24hrs. 2 landowners in Walworth Co with complaints of off trail.
I call total bull shit.

2 Karens who look out their windows and hate snowmobilers are whining about tracks...I imagine they hate anyone out enjoying themselves. Is this ride n dirtys wife or mom?

are these 2 landowners who have trails on their property? if so what did they expect...no tracks?

Here is a post on Fakebook that you conveniently left out....

Max Well
Jason and Melissa have nothing to do on a Friday night except to harass people and put them in harms way by blocking the road crossings. I HAVE THE ROUTE SAVED ON GPS I’ll post it later to prove that YOU TWO are the clowns.

snobuilder

now that I see that my snowmobile brothers are siding with the woke leftist karens, I see no real salvation for our sport.

if you think we need to be governed by a couple shit head karen types then GFY. get out of our sport.

snobuilder

Snobuilder are you active in a snowmobile club? You don’t understand why they make a post about when trails close? And 100% YES snowmobilers can no longer be trusted to self police themselves whether staying on trails or riding when conditions dictate they should be closed. While it’s only a few of the thousands it’s all that matters. And trails open/closed hotlines have been around for 30 years in S. Wisconsin notifying when trails close.
You only want to create the scenario of evil snowmobilers so you can put yourself above them. you are a virtue signaler. you are the problem and so are all the rest of the virtue signalers in society.

snobuilder

have to laugh at the "fun while it lasted" and "not sure why private land owners let snowmobiles cross their property anymore" both of these statements should scare the snowmobile community, just look at the trails that were permanently closed in the north woods this year due to disrespect to landowners wishes. I was shocked they would have even opened trails, not only was there IMO not enough snow but the ground underneath it was complete MUSH to say the least. the decision I hope will never be left to the individual snowmobiler to decide if conditions are right enough to ride or not, as we would never have trails to ride thanks to the few. The decision should be first and foremost be made with the landowners desires and wants in mind and then based off conditions at hand. I'm sure decisions are made to protect the sport and the access we wouldn't have if it wasn't for the "PRIVATE LANDOWNERS" who without with... this sport would not be possible. how does the saying go??? "riding is NOT a right it is a PRIVELAGE" lets not forget that.
You are a liberal tried and true....probly have some link to the gov. Scott Walker haters.

goofy600

Wow I see snowblower is back to the old blowhard that he used to be. Good thing we know he is who he is and how he acts.

old abe

Wow I see snowblower is back to the old blowhard that he used to be. Good thing we know he is who he is and how he acts.
LMFAO :ROFLMAO:, I haven't heard that snowblower tag lately! However, perhaps now he's doing dope with his Jameson booze?o_O Where's ezra when ya need him?

euphoric1

You are a liberal tried and true....probly have some link to the gov. Scott Walker haters.
Unfortunately, I have been away enjoying the sport in the beautiful north woods of Upper Michigan and I missed this highly educated response to my post, so I do apologize for my late response to it. Once again I have been labeled a Liberal with links to the Scott Walker haters, now that's funny! ha ha ha ha ha!!! I have been thinking of a way to respond to this and here we go. below you will find a letter in a format I would expect would fit your expectations; I have already filled your name into it so please feel free to print it out, you will have to fill in proper recipients names and addresses before mailing and PLEASE by all means let us all know where it gets you.

To: Mr & Mrs Landowner From: Trail pass freedom riders snowmobile club
0000 Cty Hwy xx
Anywhere, Wi 0000

Dear Mr & Mrs Landowner

In the past you would have been contacted by a local club requesting permission to access your land for the purpose of running our club trail through it. Due to our new beliefs and what we feel is our right, the purpose of this letter is to inform you that we will be putting our club trail across your property in the 2024 winter season. We have also used signage such as "stay on trail' and "failure to stay on trail could result in fine or loss of trail". We no longer feel it necessary to use this type of signage as we feel by having to pay for a trail pass and registration it gives us the right to ride whatever land we feel rideable. The decision to open or close trails in the past has always been left up to the residing counties and snowmobile club trail bosses, Under the new format we have decided it best to leave it up to the individual snowmobiler and what he or she may deem appropriate riding conditions, because of this we expect there may be some property damage but nothing nature wont fix come spring so we see no concern and will be implementing the new decision making process.
Winters have become very short lived in our corner of the state and we at the "Trail pass freedom riders snowmobile club" feel this format will benefit snowmobilers by giving them the rights they have earned by paying their registration and trail pass fee's and promote reasonable decision making and safe riding, keeping those who pay the trail pass fee's rights in first and foremost importance, Here's to a successful 2024 snowmobiling season and more to come.

Thank You
Snobuilder

P.S. BRAAAAAAP!!!!

LOL!!! courtesy your liberal leftist LOL!!!

dfattack

Yeah, it's been a while. He (assuming it's a he) seems to be an intelligent person who can go off the rails at times. It's a shame. I enjoy some of his posts but not this last round. This debate will never end and I think we who enjoy the sport need to be as careful, disciplined and respectful as we can to prevent future trail closures with so many "Karens" out there moving out from the cities to where the trails tend to be.

old abe

Yeah, it's been a while. He (assuming it's a he) seems to be an intelligent person who can go off the rails at times. It's a shame. I enjoy some of his posts but not this last round. This debate will never end and I think we who enjoy the sport need to be as careful, disciplined and respectful as we can to prevent future trail closures with so many "Karens" out there moving out from the cities to where the trails tend to be.
dfattack, I sure hope you don't consider most landowners to be Karen's. Without landowners, it's over.

snobuilder

Unfortunately, I have been away enjoying the sport in the beautiful north woods of Upper Michigan and I missed this highly educated response to my post, so I do apologize for my late response to it. Once again I have been labeled a Liberal with links to the Scott Walker haters, now that's funny! ha ha ha ha ha!!! I have been thinking of a way to respond to this and here we go. below you will find a letter in a format I would expect would fit your expectations; I have already filled your name into it so please feel free to print it out, you will have to fill in proper recipients names and addresses before mailing and PLEASE by all means let us all know where it gets you.

To: Mr & Mrs Landowner From: Trail pass freedom riders snowmobile club
0000 Cty Hwy xx
Anywhere, Wi 0000

Dear Mr & Mrs Landowner

In the past you would have been contacted by a local club requesting permission to access your land for the purpose of running our club trail through it. Due to our new beliefs and what we feel is our right, the purpose of this letter is to inform you that we will be putting our club trail across your property in the 2024 winter season. We have also used signage such as "stay on trail' and "failure to stay on trail could result in fine or loss of trail". We no longer feel it necessary to use this type of signage as we feel by having to pay for a trail pass and registration it gives us the right to ride whatever land we feel rideable. The decision to open or close trails in the past has always been left up to the residing counties and snowmobile club trail bosses, Under the new format we have decided it best to leave it up to the individual snowmobiler and what he or she may deem appropriate riding conditions, because of this we expect there may be some property damage but nothing nature wont fix come spring so we see no concern and will be implementing the new decision making process.
Winters have become very short lived in our corner of the state and we at the "Trail pass freedom riders snowmobile club" feel this format will benefit snowmobilers by giving them the rights they have earned by paying their registration and trail pass fee's and promote reasonable decision making and safe riding, keeping those who pay the trail pass fee's rights in first and foremost importance, Here's to a successful 2024 snowmobiling season and more to come.

Thank You
Snobuilder

P.S. BRAAAAAAP!!!!

LOL!!! courtesy your liberal leftist LOL!!!
A true liberal will always need to try and speak for you. They have no true thoughts. They can't hold a debate based on actual words of anyone they disagree with, so what the heck....make something up instead....LOL..... Next comes the name calling.

The fact is the standard parameters for opening the trails were there. I believe the goal of a club is to prep trails and get them open as early and often as possible within these standards. Whining about how the trails won't be as nice a one individual might think they should be is selfish and absurd.
Most snowmobilers can figure out whether the trails are worth riding for themselves.

Last edited:

whitedust

A true liberal will always need to try and speak for you. They have no true thoughts. They can't hold a debate based on actual words of anyone they disagree with, so what the heck....make something up instead....LOL..... Next comes the name calling.

The fact is the standard parameters for opening the trails were there. I believe the goal of a club is to prep trails and get them open as early and often as possible within these standards. Whining about how the trails won't be as nice a one individual might think they should be is selfish and absurd.
Most snowmobilers can figure out whether the trails are worth riding for themselves.
Idk I thought euphorics response was humorous clever ,non political and creative. No harm , no foul and entertaining. 😎