Season miles?

xcr440

How many did you get?

I know some of you are still out pounding the trails in the UP, but it was a pretty good year if you chased the snow, as many of us know.

3322 miles was a good year in MN. One of my riding buds ended with 4400+ this season.

elf

Good job Kevin, I barely broke 1000 miles this yr. With kids in High School now it seems like we have less weekends we can go ride.

old abe

Not nearly enough!!! 2,100+, and have not thrown in the towel as yet!!! Still hoping for a good 2 week UP LES coming!!!

slimcake

embarrassing total for me 1,400.... Also hoping for one more trip to the yoop but things are going to get very busy for me in the next month... So not looking good....

rozzy43

1 cent (because that's a bigger number then I could of wrote down!) the big warm up in Feb melted my chance for a trip this winter.

jedoyle

1,200 miles here. Like others I was hoping for 1 more trip to UP but it ain't looking good. Winter was non-existent this year in east central Iowa. I did not ride 1 single mile from my house which was a first. Thanks Mother Nature!

Hoosier

750. Just one 4 day trip this year. No complaints though. It's been a winter of catching up on a lot of stuff that hopefully will free up more time next year.

meoget

1350 and counting. I started downhill skiing this year and it bit into my snowmobile time pretty good. I think skiing is my new favorite winter activity : 0

IOWASLEDDER

1,200 miles here. Like others I was hoping for 1 more trip to UP but it ain't looking good. Winter was non-existent this year in east central Iowa. I did not ride 1 single mile from my house which was a first. Thanks Mother Nature!
I hear you loud and clear there!! 706 miles for me this winter. The lowest number of miles I've put on in a long time! One trip north this year. Usually do 4-5 trips. Oh well. Atv season is fast approaching. Can't wait!

sjb

650ish. Worse year for me since I have owned a sled. But kids in sports dictate which weekends are open, and timing with snow did not line up well. It is what it is.

durphee

1500 miles...( I always shoot for 2000 miles) i had more trips this year but less miles per trip. Accumulated a big fat 0 miles back home, first time ever there was no rideable snow in my area.

rlspol

1,000 for me, next year is going to be way different. I am retiring April 3rd after 47 years in one place, plan on doing a lot more sledding for sure.

indy_500

350 on the rmk and 250 on my mom's xc 600. Worst winter in the UP since I've been going up there... There was maybe 3 good weekends of Valley riding in the woods... Only made it out west once and that trip got cut rather short.