Season miles?

T

Tracker

LOL. We all needed one more reason to pray for snow! At least we get to see the puppies and kittens.

At least you keep it interesting.

leaving tomorrow to rack up another 500 so i'll let ya know when the season is over....in a month or so

T

Tracker

Just an fyi...still 40+....here's out back tha cabin towards high Country...get going for the harrah....lol

20170323_083719.jpg

1,600 miles. Wow I never thought I would see the year where I was this low. I usually put between 3,000 & 5,000 a year on. I cant blame it all on the snow its my sons fault, lol. Traveled across the country for his Final year of College Bowling and a Professional (PBA) Tournament in Las Vegas. Wouldnt trade it for 10,000 miles on the sled. Next year will be alot more.

mrbb

I managed to get about 450 miles between two sleds, totaled one sled, which took me out of more miles on that one
but a terrible snow yr here, so, glad to have got as many as I did in

funny part maybe is I towed sleds almost 3000 miles this season
so sleds got more time in a trailer than on a trail LOL

MZEMS2

Hey, I got about 80 miles on the groomer this year....Not good. Only used the tractor this season and didn't ever get enough snow to justify getting the 4 track Tucker out. IMG_20131201_104830_312.jpg 10432128_893555470678653_3806082504492638779_n.jpg

POLARISDAN

1,600 miles. Wow I never thought I would see the year where I was this low. I usually put between 3,000 & 5,000 a year on. I cant blame it all on the snow its my sons fault, lol. Traveled across the country for his Final year of College Bowling and a Professional (PBA) Tournament in Las Vegas. Wouldnt trade it for 10,000 miles on the sled. Next year will be alot more.

so hes rolled a 300?

Yes , I think he has like 12 now. Came back from Vegas 3 weeks ago and bowled in a Tournament in Illinois and averaged 248 in 10 games on a sport pattern and had a 300 and won the tournament by 284 pins. Didnt bowl up to par in Vegas but made up for it in Illinois, lol

snobuilder

Yes , I think he has like 12 now. Came back from Vegas 3 weeks ago and bowled in a Tournament in Illinois and averaged 248 in 10 games on a sport pattern and had a 300 and won the tournament by 284 pins. Didnt bowl up to par in Vegas but made up for it in Illinois, lol

Congrats!

Gawd this takes me back to the 70's - 80's and the PBT being sponsored by Miller Lite and covered by ABC Sports with Chris Schenkl every weekend after super bowl.

favoritos

Amazing on the 300 score. Must be almost a record for his age group.

BTW, riding this year has been slow. Hundreds of miles just to find snow. Lowest season miles I have seen in a long time.

POLARISDAN

wow..thats something..good luck..let us know when hes on tv

T

Tracker

not over yet...will let ya know when the season is over.....LOL....300+ off trail Thursday to sunday 3/3/22/2017 to 3/26/2017....both plains still have plenty....that's why the regulars on here are silent lately....they don't want ya'll knowing its good still...this is DIRECTLY in da sun....all day everyday

View attachment 56639

20170323_185134.jpg