Seney Off-Trail - 3/12 to 3/14

cuzzinolaf

Anyone who rides this area interested in riding this weekend? We might be coming out this way to do some exploring if conditions are a lot better than Rockland/Mass.

I believe the shortest track we'll have is a 136/1.75. Not definite as of now but I'm just throwing this out in case the area we ride isn't good.

evil

were thinking of going there this weekend on friday to explore. give me a call if you want to ride. our buddy john has gps and has been rideing there of 6 years.

paul 920-366-9521

getsome

I'll be there, stayin @ Adams Trail
Hope to do annual hillclimb thru the bush...
going 13th and 20th both. hopefully

cuzzinolaf

I like secret spots. If you don't mind riding with some Western UP riders let me know. We'll have mostly 150"+ sleds and one 136". I like hills and will go up it.

polarisrider1

cuzz, Your dates don't match this weekends dates? when you going. I can do this. lets all meet up in Kingston Plains at Adams trail and M-58 at a set time. Or how about at the Bear trap in Melstrand. This weekend is the 7th-8th or do you mean next, next weekend? I have this area down quite well.

cuzzinolaf

I am leaving in the AM of Thursday, March 12th. Riding for a little that day. Riding Friday and Saturday (13th/14th) and coming back on the 15th. I only put up the dates I was riding... sorry. I'm game for sure.

polarisrider1

I can do the weekend of the 13th. I stay at North Shore Motel in Grand Marais, MI. I drop into Kingston Plains from the North. I think I know the place Getsome is talking about. to everyone else sorry about the location secrecies. Some of the honey holes have taken years to discover. This year I have found some extremely good off trail riding in the lower peninsula in the Pellston area. My GPS is proven to be manditory for this type of riding.

cuzzinolaf

Awesome! We are staying in Seney so I don't know where we'll meet or the best way to do this. Any suggestions? As far as a GPS. I ride with one over by Rockland and have found some pretty good areas myself. I know what you mean. Thanks. Now we just gotta pray for good snow.

polarisrider1

cuzz, Fox river motel in Seney is doing an off trail ride on the 21st. They got a veterans ride on the 14th, not sure what that entails. Do you know if we can get gas again in Shingleton or is that station still closed. lets keep in touch on this and hope the snow holds out. I will have Pappa Smurf with me.

cuzzinolaf

I have never been east of Marquette LOL. I do all my riding around Rockland/Mass/Twin Lakes and sometimes north of Houghton. I'll be praying.

getsome

name your time at the four corners !

I'll be on the #12 leading a group of FLIT's.

105431.jpg

cuzzinolaf

LOL. I'm gonna be with 4 other guys.

Me - 2008 M8 SnoPro
Andy - 2008 M8 SnoPro
Taylor - 2006 M7 LE 153"\
Jay - 2006 Renegade 151"
Dave - 2002 Viper 136"

I'd like to ride with someone who knows the area but wonder if we'll have a crowd. Thoughts?