Seney Off-Trail - 3/12 to 3/14

fgsacts

We made it to Mohawk in the Keweenaw. Conditions are ok. Deep snow but it is set up hero snow. Can go anywhere. Played in the woods most of yesterday. I always struggle posting pics on here so i am sure Cuzz will when time permits.

polarisrider1

Hey Andy and Keith, Glad to here you made it. We purley lucked out! The power lines off the Magpie river had been brushed out last summer. Rode them most the whole day. Did not see another sled the whole day. We rode some of the trails that haven't been ridden by anyone at all this yr. Groomers haven't groomed them either. 3-5 feet deep in the bush eh! We will post pics when we get home.

getsome

<font color="ff0000">Not bad riding, fire lunch was extra enjoyable with nice weather. Covered most of the ground I planned to. Hillclimb in the bush was great, no one had made the top yet. Still to easy for the longtracks. FLIT's had fun. It was fun to go everywhere and discover new areas cross country. Check this snow depth !</font>

106581.jpg

polarisrider1

Second Day of Wawa. Can't explain it. working on getting pics. out of camera. No one here but us 3-5 feet on the ground 35 degrees today. Sun shine and serious off trail. Having a great time. Power lines and mountain riding. Canadas best kept secret. Nice pic getsome. Tomorrow is suppose to be 48 degrees. we may be done. Got a sun tan today.

getsome

Let's start a new thread and title to start the season. Hoping to ride Seney Thanksgiving wknd.
Planning to hit Chapleau first part March. think about a weekend to meet @ Adams Trail. Looking forward to the above conditions. Send me some pics of your Wawa trip. I just winterized 2Loons Camp Oct 9th. JIM