Vacine Shot

sweeperguy

Need a vaccination card/passport to fly on a plane but don’t need an ID to vote... where has this countries common sense gone...

Vaccine passports coming soon. All our civil liberties are gone. Dumb a$$ sheeple.

I don't understand this needing a vaccine to travel whatever. You can stil get the virus, pass it to others etc. It only keeps you from getting seriously ill.
How does this make any sense?
The sheeple don't get this, why in a country of the free, are we/they accepting this?
Almost to the point of no getting back to normal. May already be too late.
SO DISGUSTED WITH THIS ALL.

Last edited:

indy_500

I don't understand this needing a vaccine to travel whatever. You can stil get the virus, pass it to others etc. It only keeps you from getting seriously ill.
The sheeple don't get this, why in a country of the free, are we/they accepting this?
More disgust is the fact that we can’t go to Canada because of this virus, Canadians can’t come here, but we are letting thousands of illegals across the Mexican border... WHAT?!?

mezz

More disgust is the fact that we can’t go to Canada because of this virus, Canadians can’t come here, but we are letting thousands of illegals across the Mexican border... WHAT?!?

True that! So many facets of our so called leadership are soo blind they can't see the forest through the trees! It is absolutely pathetic. -Mezz

Employers will be mandating the vac pass to keep your job. Dept. of Transportation will require vac pass to renew your drivers license. No entry into public buildings without vac pass. See a pattern developing? Basically a lock down for the non vaccinated. There is a reason why it's being forced upon us, total government control comes to mind.

mezz

My 81y/o parents had shot #2 yesterday with no serious issues. Mom says sore at the injection site & my Dad had some mild soreness with a dull headache, they are doing well today. Shot #2 for me in 2 weeks. FYI, according to the Moderna site, good for 1 year. On a separate topic, I had my final visit with my Orthopedic Surgeon today regarding my back surgery of 2 1/2 months ago & was given a green light for no restrictions on activity. Just have to remember a little at a time. On the way! -Mezz