Vacine Shot

whitedust

I can speak by experience had Covid in October and never want it again a good 6 weeks of feeling very bad. Recently had Moderna 1 and my reaction to the shot was absolutely horrible so much pain and cortisone shot in my shoulder with opiates got me thru. Month later Moderna 2 hit me exactly 12 hours after the shot intense chills in bed with every blanket we had my shoulders and every joint in my body was on fire and sore. Saw my doctor no idea what causes this they just know it happens to some people others not so much. My wife went thru everything I did covid and shots and she did much better. Younger yes and again doctors don’t know why some have severe reactions others don’t. Imo go into the Covid disease and vaccines with eyes wide open the medical field hopes you do well but bottom line they just don’t know who will breeze thru , who will not do well and in extreme cases those that will die. The statistics just aren’t known yet and governments have made the decisions to move forward with vaccines this we do know. Now it’s your choice no one can force you to take vaccines in the USA at least going into April 2021.

slimcake

I can speak by experience had Covid in October and never want it again a good 6 weeks of feeling very bad. Recently had Moderna 1 and my reaction to the shot was absolutely horrible so much pain and cortisone shot in my shoulder with opiates got me thru. Month later Moderna 2 hit me exactly 12 hours after the shot intense chills in bed with every blanket we had my shoulders and every joint in my body was on fire and sore. Saw my doctor no idea what causes this they just know it happens to some people others not so much. My wife went thru everything I did covid and shots and she did much better. Younger yes and again doctors don’t know why some have severe reactions others don’t. Imo go into the Covid disease and vaccines with eyes wide open the medical field hopes you do well but bottom line they just don’t know who will breeze thru , who will not do well and in extreme cases those that will die. The statistics just aren’t known yet and governments have made the decisions to move forward with vaccines this we do know. Now it’s your choice no one can force you to take vaccines in the USA at least going into April 2021.

See my post above. Now in New York you need to show your "passport" to get into madison square garden and other venues. It is a paper or app on your phone that shows proof you have been "vaccinated" just like I predicted long ago... I used xcr440's line yesterday at sams club. When I was asked why I wasn't wearing a mask I said "I have a condition." I can think for myself. Whitedust I am sorry about your experience. Do you suppose your reaction to the shots were because you already had the disease and had some resistance built up already??

dfattack

[/B]See my post above. Now in New York you need to show your "passport" to get into madison square garden and other venues. It is a paper or app on your phone that shows proof you have been "vaccinated" just like I predicted long ago... I used xcr440's line yesterday at sams club. When I was asked why I wasn't wearing a mask I said "I have a condition." I can think for myself. Whitedust I am sorry about your experience. Do you suppose your reaction to the shots were because you already had the disease and had some resistance built up already??

Good question. I have watched a video of some doctors claiming the vaccines don't meet the CDC guidelines by definition to be called a vaccine. I haven't verified this so not saying it's true. Whatever the type of injection these are...these doctors claim that most people will be fine after taking the shot, but the next time someone gets sick your body will over react and will be more problematic and the true effects of the injections will appear then. I hope he's wrong for the sake of those who have taken it but they should also be aware of the potential issues going into the next time they contract some type of virus. Basically don't ride it out at home. Seek medical attention right away if they feel bad.

latner

[/B]See my post above. Now in New York you need to show your "passport" to get into madison square garden and other venues. It is a paper or app on your phone that shows proof you have been "vaccinated" just like I predicted long ago... I used xcr440's line yesterday at sams club. When I was asked why I wasn't wearing a mask I said "I have a condition." I can think for myself. Whitedust I am sorry about your experience. Do you suppose your reaction to the shots were because you already had the disease and had some resistance built up already??

Says in the first sentence "proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test"...or a negative test, doesn't mean you have to take the shot.

slimcake

Says in the first sentence "proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test"...or a negative test, doesn't mean you have to take the shot.

Ok ya I guess now I am ok with it. ... Said no American ever!! I didn't get any tests done. Can't you see what freedoms we have lost here?

whitedust

I do think my horrible reaction to Moderna was because I do have my own immunities that overreacted to the Moderna. I can take fever and chills but the bone and joint aches were very intense in my case elevated my heart rate to 112 at rest probably because I was trying to resist the pain. Cortisone shot in left shoulder and opiates stopped the pain and I felt much better. Days without sleep didn’t help either. I stopped the opiates as soon as I could don’t want to take them but had to get thru 4-5 days where I could function again. I asked doctor what was going on with me after Moderna 1 and he was honest said no one knows everyone is different. I got exactly same reply when I contracted Covid everyone is different no one knows what the disease will do to each person. Me personally I just want our society to get past the pandemic and back to normal so doing my part to move forward plus I have grand babies I want to protect from infection.

latner

Ok ya I guess now I am ok with it. ... Said no American ever!! I didn't get any tests done. Can't you see what freedoms we have lost here?

Hey, I'm with ya, no tests or shots for me either. Just sayin if I had to take either one to be in compliance with the regime, I would rather take the test.

old abe

I do think my horrible reaction to Moderna was because I do have my own immunities that overreacted to the Moderna. I can take fever and chills but the bone and joint aches were very intense in my case elevated my heart rate to 112 at rest probably because I was trying to resist the pain. Cortisone shot in left shoulder and opiates stopped the pain and I felt much better. Days without sleep didn’t help either. I stopped the opiates as soon as I could don’t want to take them but had to get thru 4-5 days where I could function again. I asked doctor what was going on with me after Moderna 1 and he was honest said no one knows everyone is different. I got exactly same reply when I contracted Covid everyone is different no one knows what the disease will do to each person. Me personally I just want our society to get past the pandemic and back to normal so doing my part to move forward plus I have grand babies I want to protect from infection.

I'm with you whitedust, lets get this mess behind us, eh! The wife and I both had the Pfizer, with nothing more than a little muscle stiffness the next day after, and only where the shot was given. We have heard some people having some reactions to the second Moderna shot. Hope all gets well with your wife, and you for sure. Hang in there! We are playing it safe and laying low for the 3 weeks following the second shot.

dfattack

From what I've read, the vaccination, immunity, lasts 3-6 months? Then what?

Exactly!I can't believe this isn't being discussed more!!

So are the people with the horrible side effects going to get re-vaccinated every 3 months?! Especially the individuals who are already naturally immune since they had the virus? I don't see any logic here???

goofy600

Exactly!I can't believe this isn't being discussed more!!

So are the people with the horrible side effects going to get re-vaccinated every 3 months?! Especially the individuals who are already naturally immune since they had the virus? I don't see any logic here???

They are also saying that the antibodies from covid only last about that long also so who knows what is going to be the answer. As we all agree do what you feel is best for you and your family and be respectful to others and there decisions. As for travel and big events that is up to the businesses and there decisions on how they want to handle them and then if we choose to accept them or not participate!

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Perhaps you share from who, and where you read this? I can safely say a whole bunch of us would like to know.

Multiple sights, here is the one from the CDC. Basically nobody really knows how long it will last. Just another reason I will not get one, to many unknowns.

Screenshot_20210330-061737_Chrome.jpg

fishcrib

They are also saying first shot helps more than they originally thought, got 2nd shot yesterday no issues ,except sore arm which hurts less than the first shot.

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
They are also saying first shot helps more than they originally thought, got 2nd shot yesterday no issues ,except sore arm which hurts less than the first shot.

Which is good and bad. Good because the first shot does more than originally thought, bad because they didn't know this from the beginning. Again, too many unknowns.

Which is good and bad. Good because the first shot does more than originally thought, bad because they didn't know this from the beginning. Again, too many unknowns.

Vaccine passports coming soon. All our civil liberties are gone. Dumb a$$ sheeple.