• Yamaha

Votes: 39 18.7%
  • Other/Vintage

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • Rent It & Ride it Like You Stole It

Votes: 8 3.8%

• Total voters

jedoyle

Can do Durphee. I have been riding a SBA since 2014 and I really liked them. I picked up the FR on my last day of riding in the UP last year and put 50 miles on. Really was digging it but might be too early to say for sure. Jim

jakester

I'm not sure how to start a new thread, but if i could I would like to ask, what club do you belong to and how many miles do you help mark or maintain? I consider myself a young "old" guy and every year it seems club help is getting less and less. Without clubs it will be harder and harder to have trails to ride these great machines. Clubs need young blood to keep them going. I know this is not the right place to put this, and I'm sorry if anyone gets upset. By the way, Yamaha SRX Don't get to excited --98 triple -triple 3100 miles and a older 06 Attack. Been in a club since 1977.I love the sport as well as all the people I have meet through the years. Two people I knew for many years was Sandy Krupp and Richard. I miss my talks with her very much. Think about her ,especially this time of year..2019 should be a great year for sledding! Think Snow..

durphee

That's funny Durphee, Switchback Assault 144 is my sled of choice and might pull the trigger on one next year!
It all really depends on the new 850 (840) Patriot engine from Polaris. I love my Assault and have very few complaints, its my first "longer" track and fits my needs very well. I do about 75/25 on trail to off trail riding and once I got it set up and put Berg's triple points for on trail I felt extremely comfortable ripping through the trails. I am still learning off trail riding and have a long way to go but so far its been a nice easy riding sled and it feels so light. If that engine is what it has been built up to be I will snap up a new Assault next year. The Freeride and the Backcountry are on the list also cause I know the 850 Doo engine is amazing.

zozo2

2019 Ski Doo Grand Touring Limited, no turbo (not needed). Setting in the garage ready to go once I get the backrest situation resolved. Hoping for another good year of riding, have averaged 3,812 miles per winter for the last eleven years. If I can reach 4,000 miles again this winter, then will be trading for a 2020. Yeah, I'm retired.

old abe

I'm not sure how to start a new thread, but if i could I would like to ask, what club do you belong to and how many miles do you help mark or maintain? I consider myself a young "old" guy and every year it seems club help is getting less and less. Without clubs it will be harder and harder to have trails to ride these great machines. Clubs need young blood to keep them going. I know this is not the right place to put this, and I'm sorry if anyone gets upset. By the way, Yamaha SRX Don't get to excited --98 triple -triple 3100 miles and a older 06 Attack. Been in a club since 1977.I love the sport as well as all the people I have meet through the years. Two people I knew for many years was Sandy Krupp and Richard. I miss my talks with her very much. Think about her ,especially this time of year..2019 should be a great year for sledding! Think Snow..

Everything well put jakester!!!! She was one sweet lady!!! My wife, and I shall never forget night she kept us from freezing, soaking wet, and a long trail ahead of us. Richard is one of the best I have ever met. He and I think alike!!!

erkoehler

Bo-Boen Club
St. Germain, WI

No, I don't help sign/stake trails, but I donate when asked too.

tundra ron

Going to ride 15 viper see if I like it have my black vector LTX getting worked on the it has 16000 miles on it getting shocks rebuilt new seat donuts clutch rebuilt wheels track clips 1000 dollar bill

indy_500

- - - Updated - - -

Nice, wondered if you still had trail sleds. Like Dr.jeckle/mr.Hyde ski combo��
Picked up the red 03 late last winter and the 04 pro x2 a couple weeks ago. The 2 different skis happened on accident LOL twisted a stock black one so i ordered a set of white ones then twisted a white one so had to go to 1 of each to finish out the winter. Ive had another white one to match for a few months now but was waiting for my zollinger spindle to come in to put it together since i bent one.

2019 Summit X 154” shot , purchased from Mark at timberline sports. I’m sure my 2010 FrankenGade X 600 will get plenty of seat time as well. It runs like a sewing machine

Modman440

2003 ski doo rev 800 ho slp high conoression head cudney pistons and clutch stock can for yoop ridin mbrp race can for local riding ( no local trails only private property) tracks usa 136 extension 136x1.5 track 20181116_233711.jpg
MOD

buddah2

A new-to-me lightly used '17 Sidewinder BT-X LE that I just got.....we've got enough snow but since I'm not a huge fan of sharing the woods
with drunks/hungovers with high-powered weapons I'll bide my time until the 1st....

sweeperguy

It's (the 69 Scorpion) is the same kind of sled I learned to ride on. I also have a 72 AC Lynx 292 that is the same as the sled I rode once I got my safety certificate. bf686bba-2f12-4dbf-b7c4-ae59603babfc_zpsc6mssyxw.png
I put A LOT of miles on that sled. It was funny when my Dad got it for me, he says "I told your Mom I bought this for her, but we both know she'll never ride it".

Last edited: