Where is everybody?

D

Deleted member 10829

Unfortunately, people aren't thinking about sledding as much with spring in the air!

jedoyle

I might not post a lot on JD but there isn't a day that goes by that I don't check webcams, read posts, daydream of stopping at the Bug Bar, etc... Boy when you look over to the right at the number of members that are logged on at a given time it is a really low number these days. Jim

samc

I might not post a lot on JD but there isn't a day that goes by that I don't check webcams, read posts, daydream of stopping at the Bug Bar, etc... Boy when you look over to the right at the number of members that are logged on at a given time it is a really low number these days. Jim
Sounds like what I do!

Pizza Man

I also check in every day. Just nothing to post about this time of year.
Riding my Goldwing Champion Trike now !!

Last edited:

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
It always slows down in the spring, just like it ramps up in the fall. I don't mind, really cuts down on my e-mail notifications. :)

clark_w

image-3772076726.jpg

Yea this time of year sucks, that's why I always put off getting the sleds ready for summer.
And I have to say, I pretty much check out JD everyday as a way to cope with the dreaded summer.

Clark

snobuilder

attachment.php
SWEET GARAGE a POLARI, Clark

skiroule

Oh yeah, I’m still checking in a few times a day. Figure I’ve done enough blathering on here that everyone is ready for a break (well I guess I violated that with this post).

Pretty sure a lot of members are just hopping on as guests without logging in. Also, I suspect that at least a few members are logging in incognito and I’m not sure how they show up in the tally.

paulk

I come on and read whats going on each morning but do not post or log in often.
I think we should get a atv/utv ride together this spring. I would think Lenny knows some good places to go exploring?