winter trips 2011-2012

polarisrider1

IP March 5-10. Would love to do Wawa, Ont. (missed that last yr.) and a long shot of 10 mile (snowies). If we could put a Lava Mtn. trip together with 4-6 guys I would highly consider for mid feb. or very late season.

cuzzinolaf

I think a mid-late March trip to Lava or that area is definitely a possibility. Wawa most likely won't happen and I'm curious about Ten Mile but would need to think about another Snowies trip.

polarisrider1

Wawa would be a spur of the moment thing, They get a major dumping and trails are still closed, we go. Canada riding is a commitement thing. If you buy the permit you better plan to ride there. (a lot). Like long track said, there are ways around it for us off trail guys, but is it worth the hassle?

polarisrider1

Olaf is out. Anyone interested, Snow Monkey, Dave B., trailshredder, Fgsact, Harvest1121, sledheaddude800, doospunk, firecatguy, windingtrails gals guy Art, Indy 500 or others. this is a no poser trip. Avy areas a plenty. Cooke City Jan. 22-27 Avy class Highly recommended to ride with Me, smurfrider, revkev. or rest. we will do a beacon test at east end of town on first day to make sure you know how to use your beacon. Who knows you may wind up in a video. Cooke is on my list as A#1. Revelstoke preliminary. Get your your wings and hop on board.

Last edited:

polarisrider1

olaf is out. Anyone interested, snow monkey, dave b., trailshredder, fgsact, harvest1121, sledheaddude800, doospunk, firecatguy, windingtrails gals guy art, indy 500 or others. This is a no poser trip. Avy areas a plenty. Cooke city jan. 22-27 avy class highly recommended to ride with me, smurfrider, revkev. Or rest. We will do a beacon test at east end of town on first day to make sure you know how to use your beacon. Who knows you may wind up in a video. Cooke is on my list as a#1. Revelstoke preliminary. Get your your wings and hop on board.
hello!!!

doospunk

Thanks for the offer Wayne, but I'm not going to be able to make Cooke happen this year. Take some pics for us!

polarisrider1

thanks Wayne wish I could make it but it looks like my Card is full......Giddy up!!!
Im or email me. I can't cook or clean but I am a walking talking Polaris encyclopedia and as a bonus I can drink with you! Had a good time with you guys at Saint Ignace. "I rode the Grate" t-shirts going on sale soon!

Firecatguy

Im or email me. I can't cook or clean but I am a walking talking Polaris encyclopedia and as a bonus I can drink with you! Had a good time with you guys at Saint Ignace. "I rode the Grate" t-shirts going on sale soon!
HAHAAh....I should of did the grate....lol I a looking forward to next summer and the "annual" Up Bike trip.....what a blast!!! I heard from a little birdie that there is a cpl looking to sell their Carpet biz and store front in Jackson.....lol.......will will need to hook up this winter when you guys come out I think your coming to Lava? you got my cell#?