winter trips 2011-2012

polarisrider1

Just giving you a hard time. I'm thinking around 8:30 ET on Thursday unless traffic is horrible.

Sweet I just bought $230 worth of guest beer for this weekend, should have a few left for you guys! lol. I planned out a nice trip up the west coast of Lake MI for us.

ezra

doing kremmling for new years then think I am out for the rest of season .think I am getting lazer back surgery after that they say I will be out for 6 to 8 weeks may get another trip but not counting on it.I am torn I can steel a 12 cat but having a hard time with spending the cash for 5 days and a chance at poss another 5 and the pain of having to walk out to the shop and look at it sit

RevKev

3 of my 4 trips are booked already, Cooke City in Jan, Island Park ID in March, and Ten Mile (Snowies) WY in April. Theirs still one trip in Feb to Albany WY up in the air as of now. All trips booked through http://www.momsmotorsports.com

Well make that all 4 trips are booked, the Feb trip to Albany has been changed to Ten Mile Inn, and I'm in, only drawback is meeting the Semi in Milwaukee.

polarisrider1

Cuzz, we forgot to discuss. I got an idea. ride a half week during the time I ride a whole week. meet up with the guys I ride with out west and decide from that if it is worth the whole week or no week. What I am trying to say is stay clear of the snowies drama and ride out west. You will love Island Park, or Cooke City or Lava Mtn/ Togwotee with the right group.

polarisrider1

Ehhhh, all good in theory but I doubt I'll do it because I'm really only good for three days of good riding. I like the drive out Wednesday night, ride Thursday late, Friday and Saturday and head up Saturday night or Sunday. After chatting with Pat I think I'm gonna check out Albany the next time I hit the Snowies.

Well? Anything new? Drive out for the "3 day" Cooke trip. I will rip it up just ahead of you.

doospunk

Save me a spot in your rig and I'll do it. I'm not sure if my group is willing so I'll need to go you or Paul.

I'm down for a Tog trip again. Keep in mind if your willing to meet somewhere along the way!

Pat - Anything new on your guys end with a possible gig somewhere out there?