Answering Questions

indy_500

then show me the post where they asked it today because i believe this is what this entire thread is about. and this is why top poster is not a good thing and i am not jealous of you because I do have a girlfriend and something better to do with my life than have 4700 plus posts

:eek: I'm sorry that I like to have fun...

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
steak egg and cheese bagel for breakfast, then change out the lower ball joint on my on Intrepid. :)

indy_500

Hey Indy-
WHAT DID YOU HAVE FOR BREAKFAST TODAY?

food001.jpg

windingtrailgal

Indy, what's up with the sled? Has it been put to bed for the spring? Anything new on your clutching?

Corned beef hash is quite delicious...but I think the steak egg bagel gotcha beat.

I'd MUCH rather my son sat at a computer - where he learned how to take a sled apart and put it back together - than have an, :eek:, girlfriend! Girls are more trouble than snowmobiles!! ;)

indy_500

Indy, what's up with the sled? Has it been put to bed for the spring? Anything new on your clutching?

I put a new spring in my 700 secondary last night. The old one was so bad, it didn't have enough tension to put it back together. It only has 2000 miles on it, but i got it from a dealer and they had it in the back for about 10 years and had the part # masking taped onto it so they gave it to me for $15. i put my hood, skis, track, and suspension on my 700 last night. just waiting for chaincase. 500 is put to sleep.

windingtrailgal

I put a new spring in my 700 secondary last night. The old one was so bad, it didn't have enough tension to put it back together. It only has 2000 miles on it, but i got it from a dealer and they had it in the back for about 10 years and had the part # masking taped onto it so they gave it to me for $15. i put my hood, skis, track, and suspension on my 700 last night. just waiting for chaincase. 500 is put to sleep.

Nice on the 700. 500 put to sleep because you went as far as you could with getting the bugs worked out? Or did you get it running like you wanted to?

indy_500

Nice on the 700. 500 put to sleep because you went as far as you could with getting the bugs worked out? Or did you get it running like you wanted to?

well the clicking noise won't go away. It runs good otherwise. I'll wake it up again in september...

windingtrailgal

WTG, funny you should mention dysfunctional.....when somebody used that term to describe a club to which I belong, one of the members quipped, "yeah, but we put the fun in dysfunctional!".

Seems to apply here as well!

LOL - I'm gonna have to steal that one. "We put the FUN in dysFUNctional." I've heard it before but it's tried and true!

And what did YOU have for breakfast? You never said...

:)

winter_time

you are right girls can be trouble but i was just trying to have fun with indy because this thread got way off of topic from where it began

windingtrailgal

I'd MUCH rather my son sat at a computer - where he learned how to take a sled apart and put it back together - than have an, :eek:, girlfriend! Girls are more trouble than snowmobiles!! ;)

Wintertime...If I was being MEAN or critical of you or anyone else, I wouldn't have added the smart alleck symbols within my post, see?? I didn't take what you said seriously...should I have?? :eek:

And I thought the whole point of this post WAS to see how far off topic we could get? :confused:

russholio

Girls are more trouble than snowmobiles!! ;)

You know what they say (and you can steal this quote, too :) ):
"If it has teets, tires, or a track it'll give you trouble!" :D

My breakfast? Scrambled eggs, bacon, biscuits n gravy, and hash browns. One of the fellas here at work is a splendid cook, he'll make a great wife someday. :) (Actually, he's been married for years but is a better cook than his wife, even by her admission).