Any 2 wheeled off roaders looking forward to spring

ranlam

sledhd..trail from White Pine to Rockland is great also would make for an excellent day ride. Get up close to Victoria Falls and other cool sights.

fatdaddy..will check for key. You and sledhd should come UP at the same time for the Rockland ride.

Ybuy.. sorry I couldn't ride last Sunday maybe you can catch the Rockland ride also.

nytro..you show off.LOL

fish633

I had a great time also.Dave Jim Mark and the rest of the cast nice to have met you.126.9 on the odo 126 on gps max speed 71 mph just outside Bruce Crossing.avg moving speed for route was off due to my programming error(forgot to turn it on).Definately an adventure.Will work on getting some pic's up nothing special just a few shots along the way.Anyone up for fox valley next sunday?

ranlam

Cleaned the air cleaner and carb on my bike, she runs good again. Ready to ride again, went out to a secret spot last night and watched the sunset on my bike that was cool. Nytro, the secret spot has a bunch of hill climbs.
Fish.. cool stats, 126 miles is alot in one day on dirt bikes.

nytro_rtx

ranlam, thats good all it needed air cleaner & carb. cleaned up, good easy fix. looking forward to the new secret spot & the hillclimbs that are there. got the 450 & the harley allready to go this weekend, hopefully the weather is good and you can still make it to the climb sunday. i'll call you towards the end of the week.

i'll be ready to do another 126 mile ride soon, june i only have 1 weekend free otherwise i'm climbin every weekend.
nytro

nytro_rtx

fatdaddy,
my only open wkend. is the 13th & 14th. i'm not sure if i'm going to make it up yet or not, i will let you know the beginning of the week. it would be great to ride with you and your son.
nytro

fatdaddy

Nytro,

I had already got approval from the wife for that weekend to head north, If you can make it great. If anyone else would like to ride that would be great as well. Keep me posted as we get closer to the date

nytro_rtx

fatdaddy,
i'm still not sure whats going on for the weekend yet, i will more than likely go up on friday night but not sure yet. will keep you posted.
nytro

fatdaddy

Nytro,

My wife and kids are headed north with me, I'm bringing the ATV and dirt bikes, thought maybe I'd drop in at Bergland and ride to the Konteka, maybe we could meet there. Wife rides pretty slow so we see how far she wants to go.

nytro_rtx

fatdaddy,
i'll e-mail you my phone #, i'll be up but have some stuff to do around the cabin in the morning so give me a call when you're in bergland and headed to the konteka and maybe i can hook up and ride back to bergland or where ever you head from there. i'll try to get ranlam with us also.
nytro

fatdaddy

guys,

had some technical problems, I forgot my charger and I had your numbers stored in the phone, sorry. The wife and kids headed out of bergland around 11:00 headed for the konteka, somehow I missed a turn and ended up in rockland. The wife and kids enjoyed a huge sandwich at henrys and all of a sudden the weather alert sounded saying a huge storm headed right for us. We finished our meal and headed home. With in 20 minuts the sky was black and it started blowing. We could see some clearing skys and we though it might head south, well it started to rain and for and hour and a half it rained and rained. The trails were pretty greasy and we were all over spining the tires. By the time we hit bergland it had stopped and seemed to be over just like that. I heard we got about a half inch.
As always what a great adventure. Sorry I missed you guys, I'll be up there over the 4th.

nytro_rtx

fatdaddy,
no problem, we'll get hooked up sometime & ride. glad you guys had a good time on your ride, me & ranlam were riding around white pine & could see it was storming pretty bad down that way. i'll be up over the 4th also so maybe we all can hook up & ride then.
nytro

fatdaddy

When do you guys want to go, I'm taking my son over to the Black Hills and then the Big Horns in Wyoming the first week of August. After that I'm open until the snow flys. I'd love to try some new spots in the UP or northern WI