Any 2 wheeled off roaders looking forward to spring

fatdaddy

were going to have to keep everyones emails so we can pick up trips now and then. I plan to go to Nemadji as soon as it opens. I'll let everyone know.

sledhd1

Yesterday I was riding my wr450 at a motocross track in Oregon Il was 55 degrees and sunny and if it keeps snowing this hard I will ride the sled around the yard 1 last time! My theory is cold enough for snow or warm enough to ride but 45 degrees and rainy does not make anybody happy.

canon

Way to go Dave,,

My bike is still waiting
on parts..

Bakes

Knobbies

Oversized fuel tank..

Never rode that Oregon track
but herd it is pretty nice..

How many riders showed up
out there yesterday?

Mike

nytro_rtx

sledhd1 and cannon,
next time you guys plan on going to the track in oregon riding, let me know and i will try to meet up with you guys. i took my new yz450f out sat. and got it broke in and then rode sunday until the freezing rain, hail, snow whatever it was stared then headed in.
shoot me an e-mail(in profile) next time and we'll meet up.
nytro

nytro_rtx

slehd1,
things get a little crazy sometimes but what fun what fun would it be if everything went smooth all the time.lol
here's 1 that didn't go as planned.
108719.jpg

and 1 that's going as planned.
108720.jpg

it's never a dull moment that's for sure.lol
nytro

ranlam

I rode from White Pine to Sidnaw and back today, around 80-100 some miles it was awesome. Got to the bridge in Kenton and went around on highway there and back. Right in front of a forest person in a green truck nothing said. A group of ATV's and Side by Sides did the same thing. I dont think it will be a big deal to cross using highway. I had to take the same trail back instead of exploring Sidnaw to Mass because I got to Trails End Bar in Sidnaw for lunch and realized my phone and compass which I had in a pouch flew out of my pocket somewhere on trail so I backtracked but could not find it. DAMN IT.

nytro_rtx

ttt. wanted to bring this back up. everybody still planin the weekend of may 23rd? i'm ready to ride, can't wait!!!!
nytro

sledhd1

The 23rd is saturday? I was planning on riding that day have cleared it with the family they will be in Presque Isle. I will head up early saturday.I would like to Know how to get to Konteka

canon

I'm still planning on Konteka enduro ride on the 23 rd.. really looking forward to it, I might have a couple of other riders.

nytro_rtx

awesome, i will probly have atleast 2 more with me also. sounds like it will be a good group, should be a blast.

sldhd1, take hghwy b north out of PI (turns into M64 when you cross state line) and stay on it thru Marinesco and along Lake Gogebic to stop sign @ M28. Turn right, and take into Bergland, turn left @ Mobil(M64)and it's about 12-14 miles. Konteka is on left behind mall.
nytro

fatdaddy

sledhd1,

I have a cabin on papoose lake in Presque Isle, maybe we can meet in town and caravan together. Either way its nice to know some local people.