Any 2 wheeled off roaders looking forward to spring

nytro_rtx

fish & sledhd,yea the 23rd is a go. can't wait, it's going to be a blast.
fatdaddy,wish i could make it both weekends but just can't make it. you'll have a blast. ride hard & be safe.
nytro

yooper_man

I have a different kind of two wheeled vehicle. I already put 333 miles on my moutain bike. On Tuesday I rode to Land O' Lakes, and back. I have a 24 speed giant, that has disc brakes.

fatdaddy

Sledhd1,

we can caravan together if you'd like, I could meet you in PI in the morning, around 8:30 I don't think we would miss each other in town LOL

fatdaddy

Good catch fish633, so lets see if I'm meeting him at 10:00 AM at the Konteka that would be My 9:00 right? Man I shouldn't drink so much.

nytro_rtx

fatdaddy, talked to ranlam last night and he said he will get on here today to let you know the plan. he's gone all week for work and don't have access to a puter.

fish & sledhd, we were thinkin about 10:00 ranlam time on the 23rd. if that don't work let me know. it will be an awesome time that's for sure.
nytro

fatdaddy

Thanks Nytro,

I'm leaving for the cabin at 4:00 Mpls time. I hope to here from him by then. I will stop at the BP in Bergland and pick up those stickers and head north. Just in case I guess I could leave a message at the konteka.

nytro_rtx

no problem fatdaddy, i'm sure you will here from him, i think he gets off work around noon on fridays, so when he gets home i'm sure he will reply. yea you can always leave a message @ konteka & they can probly get ahold of him if needed. have fun & ride hard.
nytro

fatdaddy

Hey Nytro,

What can I expect for trail conditions, ie lots of rail road grade, twistys, mud, or all of those. My son rides a TTR 110 so I'm not sure of how far we can go.

fish633

Sled
Ranlam and myself have been working out a route that should have gas available about every 30 miles or so.Hope that helps.

nytro_rtx

fatdaddy, you will see all of the conitions you mentioned, but i don't think he will have any trouble on a ttr 110. you and your son will have a blast, ranlam will show you guys a great time riding.
sledhd & fish i would guess that gas stops will be within 30 miles of each other so there should be nothing to worry about, i can get over 80 miles out of a tank of gas on my wr400 so if we need to i can pull my fuel line and give up enough to get someone to the next gas stop if needed.
man i can't wait, it's going to be a great ride!!!
nytro

ranlam

fatdaddy...I'll be ready Sat. morning. Sorry I cound'nt respond earlier, need to get me a laptop to take with me for the week. If we could meet in White Pine that would be great. I'll email you my numbers. Or just call Konteka tell em who you are they'll give you my number.