Any 2 wheeled off roaders looking forward to spring

fatdaddy

BAD news, my wife just told me I'm going to Denver that weekend for our nieces graduation. Can we do another weekend May, I'd love to ride with everyone and see what the trails are like before the trees get to full bloom

nytro_rtx

i might be up for a ride in 2 wks. also, if it works for everyone else. probly still for the 23rd also if we can still do it.
nytro

nytro_rtx

what's everyones plans? i'm trying to get a plan and was wondering what everyone was thinking. my nephew is graduating on the 17th and his party is on the 23rd, but i'm not going to the party so i'll be in white pine on the 23rd to ride. will be up for a long weekend for memorial so maybe we can all ride a couple days if possible.
i also talked to ranlam yesterday and he was asking what was up for the ride. he's back to work and doesn't have access to a puter during the week. anyhow let me know and i'll keep him informed as well.
nytro

fatdaddy

I can go on the 16th or 17th if anyone else is interested. Tried out the new 4-wheeler this weekend ... got stuck, no winch, son just about ran me over while I stood in the mud and pushed ... so yeah, had a great weekend! We rode in St. Croix State Forest and on the 16th and 17th there will be a mud run in Danbury, WI if anyone is interested in going, but I prefer to ride the UP with the Dee'rs.

fatdaddy

Anyone have a need for a 02 PW80 this things in great shape, let me know and I'll send pics. I'm in the twin cities but can bring it up over the 17th to Konteka

Thanks

nytro_rtx

fish sounds good, it will be me and ranlam for sure, and maybe a couple more.

fatdaddy i can't make it on the 16th or 17th due to a graduation on the 17th. maybe ranlam can hook up with you , i'll be talking to him tonight or tom. and will have him let you know on here if he can make it. maybe we can hook up and ride sometime later in the summer.
nytro

fatdaddy

Ranlam,

My son and I would love to come up, are you riding dirt bikes or ATV. I need to get sticker don't I, Do you know a location to get one, and are they open saturdays.

nytro_rtx

fatdaddy, ranlam wiil probly be riding his dirt bike. you need a trail pass just like a sled, i'm not sure if the konteka is selling them or not but you can get them in bergland @ nordines(bp). yes they are open on saturdays.
have fun & ride safe,
nytro

fatdaddy

Thanks Nytro,

Ranlam, where do you want to meet, in bergland or white pine. I'll be comming from Presque Isle WI. Anyone else wanna ride?