Are you sitting on it yet?

snobuilder

Poo is workin overtime....Ken's called and said my Poo Switchback 8 came in. They had been estimating mid-November.

eagle1

Very sharp, I like it!!!!!
Now get her gassed up, looks like you'll be able to take her for spin soon.:cool:

ridesrx

The Cat was a new leftover last year for me. So I bought this 2010 Vector LTX as a rollover late last spring for my Wife and put it together this summer. I wasn't a fan of the silver flame graphics on it. So I painted the a-arms and exhaust covers Yamaha blue and had some anniversary style graphics made in blue. I have always liked the anniversary graphics, but didn't want it in red. I think she will like it.

D

Deleted member 10829

sweet looking machine. that's not the stock windshield is it, its huge?
does the cargo box thing on the back seat come standard?

When I snowchecked it you had a choice of about 5 windshields. There is one larger than this you can get. I like comfort at my age! :) It looks bigger in the picture than it is, especially from the front.

The cargo bag and rack was optional. They have many different options for cargo racks and bags and I liked this one best. I have a handlebar bag that's pretty nice too. I was not able to see this color at any of the shows, so had to order from pictures. I wanted black running boards and rails, but didn't like the main colors you had to get in order to get those. I'm very happy with it and it looks even better in person IMO.

Attak man

What was it that caused the blow up last season?

We are still not 100 % sure...I think bad gas (we had 3 other machines, including 2 other brands, also grenade on the same trip)...I can't be sure...it may have been lightly seized, before I bought it...I may have seized it out on the lake (it quit running, after 10 minutes..fired back up and ran well)....just don't know...?? It ran good when I got it back at the end of the season (put about 235 miles on before storing it)...ran good last night too...lol