Bears & nfl

timo

Mo did you ever play football or are you not at the age where mom won't let you?
Where do you base any of your "facts" from?

In 4 games glennon averaged a 25.45 QBR
In 2 games Mitch is averaging 17.3. I don't mean to call ya out but its called Google.
So I ask you why do type that Mitch has a better rating? He doesn't flat out. I don't mind debating you but please get the number correct, or all else kinda falls on deaf ears.
Mo these numbers are real time real facts, not the fake news your spewing.
Ohh his QBR is so awful cuzz he throws alot of balls away? LOL Whew,,,,,,,, that's one I never heard gotta admit.

Yes he did have two weeks don't kid yourself everyone with a clue knew after Glennons 4 TO debacle (yet still averaging better rating the Mitch) he was out and Mitch was starting. So he did have two weeks. But fine I'll give u one week for arguments sake. Hundley isn't practicing with first team ever. Mitch has had two weeks. Big difference. Hundley got thrown into the fire on the road vs a great D. Your guy had a week to two to prepare. Hundley will be better this week after a full week with the first team. Guaranteed.

Lay off the whacker backer payote timo!

You have no clue what your talking about!!!! its laughable

Glennon had 8 turnovers and could not move the pocket, had zero mobility, would not throw it away, and would take a pile of sacks. All those things improved with trubisky. And he is a ROOKIE LOL!!!!!

Trubisky had 2 weeks to prepare? lol more BS. 1st off he was told Sunday before the game he was starter. that's one week. 2nd LOL....is id take 3 years in the league being a backup vs being a rookie. Hundley should know the full playbook and should have a very good understanding of pre(disguises) and post snap looks. Stuff you prolly never heard of, lol! Trubisky is just getting his feet wet with that part of NFL QB'ing and is only gona get better, and shows he understands already LOL.

BTW.....
If hundley is a professional backup, his job is TO BE READY to take over if something happens. SO if he ISNT prepared its basically you saying he didn't do his JOB. LOL!!!!! im laughing now.

Trubisky has better QB ratings than both, so thanks for making that argument for me too. And all the little things Qb rating doesn't take into account that I mentioned, is also things that the overall shows trubisky is playing beyond his age vs the other 2 bozos mentioned. Maybe if hundley woulda learned in his 3 years its OK to thro the ball away he woulda gave the fudge a chance to win last game.

whitedust

Geez....we don't know anything about Trubisky yet other than drafted #2 and seems to have a good arm, good movement and is coachable. The Bear running game plan is boring but effective as long as they stay close or ahead. The Bears fall behind by 14 and it is trouble 17 would be a disaster!!lol Trubisky just does not have any WRs to throw to that the O staff trusts. Maybe some magic can happen with Gentry but he wasn't even drafted so long shot at best. Give Trubisky a chance to develop try not to judge him since his WRs are horrible. When I watch Trubisky I'm impressed when he runs, not very impressed when he throws the ball away that can become a terrible habit to change but only 2 starts so no norm yet. Imo let the kid play throw the ball see if he can fit it in there not a lot of separation for WRs but we can see that and let the blame fall where it belongs but he won't grow handing the ball off 90% of the plays.

timo

Trubisky WR's might be horrible but just think how bad he'd look if the Bears didn't have such a solid running game. If teams could put four guys on the D line and dare the bears to run the ball Mitch would be in for a long day . He's had the benefit of having a stacked D line focusing on stopping the run yet his numbers are pretty pedestrian. He's played two pretty solid D's i'll give ya that. That's all I'm trying to say is lets not anoint him ( i know you're not ) this world beater when so far he's been anything but.
Lets not claim he's better than X player when we have't seen X player play or take first team reps for a week all the while said guy is running a 17 QBR.

Geez....we don't know anything about Trubisky yet other than drafted #2 and seems to have a good arm, good movement and is coachable. The Bear running game plan is boring but effective as long as they stay close or ahead. The Bears fall behind by 14 and it is trouble 17 would be a disaster!!lol Trubisky just does not have any WRs to throw to that the O staff trusts. Maybe some magic can happen with Gentry but he wasn't even drafted so long shot at best. Give Trubisky a chance to develop try not to judge him since his WRs are horrible. When I watch Trubisky I'm impressed when he runs, not very impressed when he throws the ball away that can become a terrible habit to change but only 2 starts so no norm yet. Imo let the kid play throw the ball see if he can fit it in there not a lot of separation for WRs but we can see that and let the blame fall where it belongs but he won't grow handing the ball off 90% of the plays.

whitedust

Trubisky WR's might be horrible but just think how bad he'd look if the Bears didn't have such a solid running game. If teams could put four guys on the D line and dare the bears to run the ball Mitch would be in for a long day . He's had the benefit of having a stacked D line focusing on stopping the run yet his numbers are pretty pedestrian. He's played two pretty solid D's i'll give ya that. That's all I'm trying to say is lets not anoint him ( i know you're not ) this world beater when so far he's been anything but.
Lets not claim he's better than X player when we have't seen X player play or take first team reps for a week all the while said guy is running a 17 QBR.

I totally agree senseless to anoint Trubisky as as anything but a solid coachable QB talent that is running a super conservative offensive game plan by design. If anyone can be anointed as THE rookie QB of the year it would be Watson by a long shot over anyone else. All the experts had Watson as the best QB of the 2017 bunch and right now they appear to be correct. Mahomes is sitting won't get a chance to play the way Smith is playing....maybe mop up in a blow out, Kizer is playing with moderate success for a bad team and Trubisky has 2 starts mostly handing the ball to anyone that can run with it. It will be interesting to see what the Bears game plan will be with the Panthers?.... they can play smashmouth D as well as any team with Peppers ready to stop the run or sack Trubisky. I hope the Bears open it up and throw the ball and Trubisky does well... imo the only way he will grow at the QB position is to throw the dang ball run a bit up field take the hits as they come make separation happen for his subpar WRs.

momoney2123

Mo did you ever play football or are you not at the age where mom won't let you?
Where do you base any of your "facts" from?

In 4 games glennon averaged a 25.45 QBR
In 2 games Mitch is averaging 17.3. I don't mean to call ya out but its called Google.
So I ask you why do type that Mitch has a better rating? He doesn't flat out. I don't mind debating you but please get the number correct, or all else kinda falls on deaf ears.
Mo these numbers are real time real facts, not the fake news your spewing.
Ohh his QBR is so awful cuzz he throws alot of balls away? LOL Whew,,,,,,,, that's one I never heard gotta admit.

Yes he did have two weeks don't kid yourself everyone with a clue knew after Glennons 4 TO debacle (yet still averaging better rating the Mitch) he was out and Mitch was starting. So he did have two weeks. But fine I'll give u one week for arguments sake. Hundley isn't practicing with first team ever. Mitch has had two weeks. Big difference. Hundley got thrown into the fire on the road vs a great D. Your guy had a week to two to prepare. Hundley will be better this week after a full week with the first team. Guaranteed.

You obviously haven't watched trubisky play if you think glennon is even on the same stratosphere. I kno... I guess your one of those metric guys. Don't watch the games just look at numbers. good strategy, especially for arguments sake. your the only person in the world who can count to 10 that thinks glennon is better than or equal to trubisky. LMAO.

Hundley has had 3 years. he knows the plays. he has taken PLENTY of reps over 3 years with #1's. get a clue.

tru.jpg hundley.jpg

timo

Mo no he hasn't had plenty of reps with first team. Do you know this?? A back up QB thru the course of the year takes NO I repeat NO first team snaps.

2nd you keep comparing Hundley to Mitch. I wasn't talking about Hundley. The guys only had 3 quarters. I know this. I'm calling you out for typing Mitch has a better rating the Glennon. Understand? Nothing to do with Hundley. You keep dragging him into it. Also you keep saying I say Glennon is better. I never said that. What I said was with numbers like Mitch you could of kept Glennon in there.
And yes I watch games saw all 4 quarters of Mitch's 11.0 rating vs the Vikings. Color me impressed.

I'm done with this conversation,, you ignore facts and don't comprhened what I say. Never ever did I say Glennon was better. Better rating yes. Better QB? Never said it.

I know you want so bad for Mitch to be the Bears savior,,, I get it,,, but lets keep the facts straight and let this play out. Cuzz with a rating of 17 you don't have much ground to stand on right now.

You obviously haven't watched trubisky play if you think glennon is even on the same stratosphere. I kno... I guess your one of those metric guys. Don't watch the games just look at numbers. good strategy, especially for arguments sake. your the only person in the world who can count to 10 that thinks glennon is better than or equal to trubisky. LMAO.

Hundley has had 3 years. he knows the plays. he has taken PLENTY of reps over 3 years with #1's. get a clue.

View attachment 57260 View attachment 57261

momoney2123

Mo no he hasn't had plenty of reps with first team. Do you know this?? A back up QB thru the course of the year takes NO I repeat NO first team snaps.

2nd you keep comparing Hundley to Mitch. I wasn't talking about Hundley. The guys only had 3 quarters. I know this. I'm calling you out for typing Mitch has a better rating the Glennon. Understand? Nothing to do with Hundley. You keep dragging him into it. Also you keep saying I say Glennon is better. I never said that. What I said was with numbers like Mitch you could of kept Glennon in there.
And yes I watch games saw all 4 quarters of Mitch's 11.0 rating vs the Vikings. Color me impressed.

I'm done with this conversation,, you ignore facts and don't comprhened what I say. Never ever did I say Glennon was better. Better rating yes. Better QB? Never said it.

I know you want so bad for Mitch to be the Bears savior,,, I get it,,, but lets keep the facts straight and let this play out. Cuzz with a rating of 17 you don't have much ground to stand on right now.

Dang didn't know you were at all GB's practices to know that he hasn't taken any 1st team reps. I would bet against that. and win.

Maybe I cant read but that doesn't look like 11.0 Qb rating against Minnesota according to ESPN.

IM done with it too as you contradict what your saying to much no one knows what your saying.

Get ready to be wrecked November 12th. By no name WR's and mitch trubisky.

- - - Updated - - -

And to be clear no one thinks mitch is gona light up the stat sheet right now, I don't or he would be on my FF team. But to do what he has done this far is a sign of the type of player to come. But to almost beat minn and beat Baltimore, in 2 starts. ill take it. The bears a 2 plays away from 4-2. with the horrible WR core and many other issues.

timo

Dang didn't know you were at all GB's practices to know that he hasn't taken any 1st team reps. I would bet against that. and win.

Maybe I cant read but that doesn't look like 11.0 Qb rating against Minnesota according to ESPN.

IM done with it too as you contradict what your saying to much no one knows what your saying.

Get ready to be wrecked November 12th. By no name WR's and mitch trubisky.

- - - Updated - - -

And to be clear no one thinks mitch is gona light up the stat sheet right now, I don't or he would be on my FF team. But to do what he has done this far is a sign of the type of player to come. But to almost beat minn and beat Baltimore, in 2 starts. ill take it. The bears a 2 plays away from 4-2. with the horrible WR core and many other issues.

Mo the rating's you have circled. You do the know the difference between a passer rating and a QB rating? Correct?? That's not his QBR rating you have circled. Once again stop the fake news.

momoney2123

Mo the rating's you have circled. You do the know the difference between a passer rating and a QB rating? Correct?? That's not his QBR rating you have circled. Once again stop the fake news.

Took ya that long to figure that out?

Cant wait for the fudge to come down to Chicago with their new QB and awesome roster!!

timo

We're real scurred.
Maybe da bears can push their record to 5-45 vs us in the last 25 years.

momoney2123

We're real scurred.
Maybe da bears can push their record to 5-45 vs us in the last 25 years.

I know living in the past is fun for you, so you can enjoy the run the fudge have had with their elite QBs that ultimately under achieved.

Good thing is the future is the bears, so enjoy it while it lasts, cause its about to end fast.

timo

we are used the bears future 17% QBR rating, been watching it for practically my adult life. time to get more pop corn.

I know living in the past is fun for you, so you can enjoy the run the fudge have had with their elite QBs that ultimately under achieved.

Good thing is the future is the bears, so enjoy it while it lasts, cause its about to end fast.

momoney2123

we are used the bears future 17% QBR rating, been watching it for practically my adult life. time to get more pop corn.

Ur right you have been. thank god its over!

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. I kno one person scared...devante adams....for sure LOL!!!!!

timo

Mo u r gonna have to call me when them days r over cuzz they're still happening today,,,,, right now ,,,,, currently.

Traython will get his day.

We need Charles Martin to bring back the hit towel.

Or Kenny Stills running over Suhey

Mo we've been abusing u Bears like a red headed step child for a long time

Ur right you have been. thank god its over!

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. I kno one person scared...devante adams....for sure LOL!!!!!

Last edited:

momoney2123

Mo u r gonna have to call me when them days r over cuzz they're still happening today,,,,, right now ,,,,, currently.

Traython will get his day.

We need Charles Martin to bring back the hit towel.

Or Kenny Stills running over Suhey

Mo we've been abusing u Bears like a red headed step child for a long time

The only thing the packers abuse is the amount of brats and cheese they stuff in their body.

snobuilder

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IIXYAXwvC44?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

ditka's hip