Carter's Corner 2015/16 Snow Reports and Talk from Togwotee.

mezz

Just checked Togs website. Classic winter package March 6-11th, suite, 4 guys, 136.00 a night per person. Must book by November 31st. Great deal.

By November 31st eh? Last I checked there are only 30 day's in November, are sure that is a legit price?-Mezz

expedition59

Looking to bring my son out to Togwotee and stay in the lodge rooms but the only time we can make it is between Christmas and New years with his school schedule, depending on conditions is that a good time?

indy_500

Looking to bring my son out to Togwotee and stay in the lodge rooms but the only time we can make it is between Christmas and New years with his school schedule, depending on conditions is that a good time?

Yes but they blacked out those dates this year for the classic winter package.

pkairis

Glad to hear that. We are planning on Christmas break riding also...and I was worried they wouldn't have enough snow. I realize every year is different and not guaranteed, but I'm glad the answer wasn't ****-no!

carter

Checking the webcam on Togwotee Pass and the plow trucks are out. The ditches are hard to see depth but it looks like around a foot. Its cold enough and its holding in the parking lot.....this is ok for Nov. 4.......closer to town the Tetons are covered and look great, so stay tuned........

BrettTH

Hey carter I ran into you last year at the lodge it was are first time out and we're coming out again January 8th-16th would like to book you for a couple days if still available there is 6 of us so far

pez

9" overnight at lodge, according to Facebook, so it must be true. Looks like I may be able to get that second week of December trip in, hopefully!

carter

As luck would have it, the webcam is out at Togwotee at the moment.....so I called Kent.......8 inches in the yard from yesterday's storm. Town got 6 plus.......on top of what's up at 10,000ft. got to be 3 feet plus.....oh yeah........

srxsrule

As luck would have it, the webcam is out at Togwotee at the moment.....so I called Kent.......8 inches in the yard from yesterday's storm. Town got 6 plus.......on top of what's up at 10,000ft. got to be 3 feet plus.....oh yeah........

Do you know when they start grooming? Would like to bring my wife over for a little trail ride before it starts getting busy. Eric

carter

The state controls the start of grooming. If we have enough snow it can be as soon as Dec. 10........they want a foot on the trail...to begin...

pez

Carter, with the web cam being down, we need picture updates from you daily! just kidding.

What are the current conditions? Looks like a few storms are on their way