Carter's Corner 2015/16 Snow Reports and Talk from Togwotee.

carter

snow....

Update.......its snowing.......Tog. got 6+......town got rain........supposed to go again Tonite for 4+ and small amounts each day all week....could make that another 12 at 10,000.........We be smiling.......

polarisrider1

Carter,
What are you guys offering for sled rentals this season? A friend that rents called the reservation center just recently and she said he had his choice of either a Polaris RMK or Ski-Doo Summit. Just wondered if this is accurate as last season the Doo's were unavailable through the lodge?

Jason, get the RMK and never look back.

carter

In the 800 dept. we have all three.....polaris, Arctic Cat, and Ski Doo.....600 Doo's and Cats......

indy_500

Looks like another big storm Thursday with the possiblity of 2 more large storms Dec 13/14 and Dec 17/18! Is it Jan 1 yet?

carter

The storms are a stacking........now if we can just get the temp below freezing......Togwotee is doing ok for now, as town is still above 32......usually a 5 to 8 degree difference. So, let the stacking continue......and I'll ride a day or two for you, Indy.......

pez

I am here now and there is plenty of snow. you have to be careful, but I had a blast the past 3 days. They can use more.
Get a guide

carter

I need help. I have a friend who needs a sled, in a crate, transported to Togwotee from Aroura Mn. north of Duluth,. He will pay for some fuel. He needs it asap. If anyone knows of someone heading this way with space on a trailer please let me know.

carter

Notice how we don't post winter storm warnings. It just shows up and we ride in it.....and its here.......

carter

Snowed all day on Wednesday..........3 in the yard means 6 up top.....Meadow muffins one and all.......really, got to plan off trail riding right now, its deep and no bottom. 6 coming today.......Merry Christmas to all.......

carter

Conditions are great..........12 inches Sat nite......pushing 2+ feet at 10000......2-4 coming today........great place to be right now........

pez

I just got back last night. It was warm. Spring conditions. But Lefty still found us un-tracked snow every day for the 5 days that I was out there. Had a great time as always.