Carter's Corner.....

snoclo

sled rental

$250.00 is a pretty close guess per day for a 800 Rmk 155" with a beacon & insurance.
Any info on rental prices @TOG for the 800 POO PMK's per day when doing the " all inclusive " package. They say you get a discount , just curious, I'm trying to put numbers together. I could'nt get anyone on the horn when I called today. I estimating 250 per day ?

carter

Carter Sez.....

Snoclo, Brett comes Dec. 31 he's got to build his trip around the kid and his college break... Jack will be here Dec. 15 to 19 so you miss then both. Hope you got enough rope to do the job alone.....LOL ain't going to happen.. not 2 years in a row. once every 14 years is enough... see ya soon

polarisrider1

Snoclo, Brett comes Dec. 31 he's got to build his trip around the kid and his college break... Jack will be here Dec. 15 to 19 so you miss then both. Hope you got enough rope to do the job alone.....LOL ain't going to happen.. not 2 years in a row. once every 14 years is enough... see ya soon

never say never. was Snoclo part of that event?

Anybody wondering if they have snow in tog, here some pic of trip over thanksgiving.
Talk too ranger up there,who has been there for 30 years, never seen this much snow so early,
100" so far this winter, and anybody who has not rode in this much snow, you can watch
all the video you want, it won't help, you have too ride in it and after you get stuck a
gazzillion time you will learn.
But that a part of ridding out west everybody gets stuck or your not having fun!!!!!

Think Snow!!!!

Attachments

• 102_2286.jpg
    102_2286.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 88
  • 102_2299.jpg
    102_2299.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 89
  • 102_2309.jpg
    102_2309.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 87
  • 102_2312.jpg
    102_2312.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 85
  • 102_2310.jpg
    102_2310.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 84

carter

Carter Sez.....

Well I rode today. The early snow has turned to base. The new snow sits on top of the base giving a 12 to 16 in powder ride. This ain't no sales pitch.. the conditions are to die for right now... For those of you who know names we rode Split Rock most of the day and the willows are 90 % covered...WOW!!!!!!!! AND FOR THE WEATHER REPORT...It starts snowing again Wed. afternoon. Clouds and snow til Monday.... more later

Firecatguy

Well I rode today. The early snow has turned to base. The new snow sits on top of the base giving a 12 to 16 in powder ride. This ain't no sales pitch.. the conditions are to die for right now... For those of you who know names we rode Split Rock most of the day and the willows are 90 % covered...WOW!!!!!!!! AND FOR THE WEATHER REPORT...It starts snowing again Wed. afternoon. Clouds and snow til Monday.... more later

had a blast the snow was friken AWSOME for the first ride of the year..........

TogwoteeNov30th2010day1034.jpg

TogwoteeNov30th2010day1041.jpg

TogwoteeNov30th2010day1045.jpg

TogwoteeNov30th2010day1051.jpg

Firecatguy

It did not get to dealer in time.......Diggers let him take his Dragoon he traded in....got it right off the show room floor.....................

skeedoo

had a blast the snow was friken AWSOME for the first ride of the year..........

TogwoteeNov30th2010day1034.jpg

TogwoteeNov30th2010day1041.jpg

TogwoteeNov30th2010day1045.jpg

TogwoteeNov30th2010day1051.jpg

Crap Pat,
I told myself I was going to take my time getting ready leave today... then I looked at your pics. Thanks man, now I'll probably forget something!! LOL

skeedoo

Nope thats there big white trailer behind the small one with the 2 guys unloading. They are leaving Robbie's trailer up at Togwotee cause they are staying down in Jackson. Tog isn't open yet, not till Dec. 6th I believe. That could be there other buddies though that were to show up today. Pretty soon you'll see my White F-250 with Landscape advertising stickers on it sittting in front of the webcam.

kimmer

Pat picture's look great, looks like you guys are having a good time. Hope Dave isn't hold you and the others up. Keep the pictures coming.

carter

Carter Sez.....

Thanks Mullan, last time I let you try to feed me.....The conditions are just plain awesome now. Over Thursday nite we got 8 in. in the yard. 14 in up top. Did a full on trail ride back to the lodge in no tracked 14 in deep powwwwwwwww. Won't stop snowing til Tuesday. This sounds like a broken record but its true.. Treat your self to a Pre- Christmas ride. Its doing wonders for the fix.....more later...

Chopper at Tog this AM?

I was checking out the webcam for a short break this AM. And I noticed a Chopper sitting the parking lot of the log... Rockstar customer? Bad accident & needed for rescue??

Attachments

• Tog_Chopper.jpg
    Tog_Chopper.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 76
  • tog_chopper_two.jpg
    tog_chopper_two.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 72
Last edited: