Carter's Corner.....

doo_dr

Ready to ride!!!!

Our count down is 9 days before we are graced with your presence. We may have an unbelievable surprise for you Carter (cutting it close on getting the project done). Even if we don't get it done I'm sure we'll still have fun digging out Hollywood and Peterson. With the new track on the Super charged Nytro I dont think Hollywood will keep up but I bet he is going to try real hard!!! The girls could care less about the "unit" extentions. They all have new sleds to do some carving with you.

Attachments

• DSC04930030710.jpg
    DSC04930030710.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 81

doo_dr

28 hrs til lift off!

Hopefully the weather getting to Tog will clear up. Anybody running through SODAK tonight that can give a report. It would be appreciated.

Attachments

• 1200.jpg
    1200.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_5583.jpg
    IMG_5583.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 87
  • Cliffs2.jpg
    Cliffs2.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:

snoclo

Carter, its been awhile, loins or motors giving you problems?

Hey Carter; been almost a month since heard from ya'. I thought I'd get word
you that we will be there on the 19th.

carter

Carter Sez.....

I knew that. You have been in the book for a week now. Do make a note to come get frank's gas can so we don't forget. Goooooooooooooood snow. see ya soon.

doospunk

Hopefully the weather getting to Tog will clear up. Anybody running through SODAK tonight that can give a report. It would be appreciated.

doo dr. - Nice set up in that first pic. Haven't seen an EZ Ryde in a rear end XP chassis before. Nice looking sled!

WIrider

Thanks Carter.....

Goooooooooooooood snow. see ya soon.

Carter that is an understatement....

Just returned from 5 days of riding.... The conditions were excellent and for the second year in a row Carter made the trip a blast for myself, Techsledder and a couple buddies. Also, rode couple days with Firecatguy and his crew and had a blast. Had a lot of great riding, never been in bottomless snow like this before. Last year Carter had to search hard for good snow but didn't disappoint. This year no problem finding the snow, and it never stops amazing me how he can guide 8 guys into the bush all with varying riding abilities and challenge us all. If you are willing to learn, he will teach you. While the corporate part of TML may have some hiccups, Carter goes out of his way to make sure you have a first class experience on your sled. When one of our guys thought his Poo might run better on diesel instead of gas, Carter found away with the shop to get him on the snow with little delay to our group and we got our full day of riding in. While we all had a good laugh on this mishap, Carter made sure my buddy didn't get too down on himself. I believe the important part to Carter was that my buddy made sure he left after a week of riding thinking this is the greatest place ever.....and he did.

Thanks again Carter and see you again next year. Bill.

Firecatguy

Carter that is an understatement....

Just returned from 5 days of riding.... The conditions were excellent and for the second year in a row Carter made the trip a blast for myself, Techsledder and a couple buddies. Also, rode couple days with Firecatguy and his crew and had a blast. Had a lot of great riding, never been in bottomless snow like this before. Last year Carter had to search hard for good snow but didn't disappoint. This year no problem finding the snow, and it never stops amazing me how he can guide 8 guys into the bush all with varying riding abilities and challenge us all. If you are willing to learn, he will teach you. While the corporate part of TML may have some hiccups, Carter goes out of his way to make sure you have a first class experience on your sled. When one of our guys thought his Poo might run better on diesel instead of gas, Carter found away with the shop to get him on the snow with little delay to our group and we got our full day of riding in. While we all had a good laugh on this mishap, Carter made sure my buddy didn't get too down on himself. I believe the important part to Carter was that my buddy made sure he left after a week of riding thinking this is the greatest place ever.....and he did.

Thanks again Carter and see you again next year. Bill.

well said Bill.....The best guy on the Mtn.....we better stop this Bill!!!Carter will have to get a bigger helmet to fit..........lol

patspicsday3027.jpg

WIrider

Looks like carter got his permagrin sled back. Looks like good snow

We were just winding him back up after a "little smokey" and hot dog lunch break. Looks like may have wound him a bit too tight....:)

Pat, we have video of him riding an awesome green cat on Wednesday....Pauly will have to post the evidence.

carter

Carter Sez.....

For all you storm chasers, the weather forcast for this weekend is around14 inches bySun. nite. Conditions right now are just great, code for %^$#@$% awesome. come on come all to the greatest show on snow.....meow.. NOT............

fireworks

We are actually storm chasing Tues-Monday next week. Just pulled pin on going to our house in Mass City. If you will, keep us informed on conditions please.

We are actually storm chasing Tues-Monday next week. Just pulled pin on going to our house in Mass City. If you will, keep us informed on conditions please.
Fireworks... I wouldn't worry to much about it... Get out there! We were out there two weeks ago and there is a ridiculous amount of snow out there. Conditions are PRIME!

fireworks

Techsledder- We are on our way Tuesday!!! NOAA snow reports and snow forecasts are just what I needed after the tough season we had in the UP. Now I finally get to test my Pro RMK. Has anyone solved the bogging issues with different weights or is it fuel mapping? Just booked Tog Wed-Sunday!!!!

JasonF

Just got back home from 5 days of riding with Brent, a great time was had by all. The first 3 days we had a ton of base but it hadn't snowed in a while so we had to search for the untouched, the last 2 days we got hit with some good snow and powder was plentiful!
P3040169.jpg