Cool stuff you purchased please share!

snow_monkey

Just picked up one of those reach and grab sticks. I am mounting a bracket on my bobcat zero turn to hold it. I plan on using it to pick up debris and dog toys when mowin the yard. Saves me from having to shut it down and getting off to pick up stuff. I saw an old dude last weekend that had this set up on a lawn service rider, had to have one!

Just picked up one of those reach and grab sticks. I am mounting a bracket on my bobcat zero turn to hold it. I plan on using it to pick up debris and dog toys when mowin the yard. Saves me from having to shut it down and getting off to pick up stuff. I saw an old dude last weekend that had this set up on a lawn service rider, had to have one!

Ooh! Not saying that isn't a great idea, but it DOES make you an old dude, too now!! :D

M

Mattarsc

I picked up a set of 2010 spindles for my RMK.

There should be a "Like" button when that post just grabs ya! Think snow!

I picked up a Garmin Nuvi 1300. By far, not the coolest thing I have ever bought, but by far....has kept me cool when under pressure from the fiance on road trips. No longer is there a stress level on when we will get somewhere and what time THAT will be!!:D

indy_500

Just bought brand new Cooper Discoverer ATR's for my truck the other day. For $450 mounted and balanced, they can't be beat.

Dave_B

Just bought brand new Cooper Discoverer ATR's for my truck the other day. For $450 mounted and balanced, they can't be beat.

VERY NICE!

I'm going tomorrow to get some Kuhmo Road Venture ATM SL61's on my truck. Best rated snow/year round AT tires I could find.

Pics to follow.

Dave

700classic

Good choice! Have them on 3 pickups in the family right now, 2 previous trucks had them also. Wife got almost 90 thou out of 1 set, still had some tread left. Good in the snow, once I put them on my f-250 2wd never put weight in the back again. Got around pretty good.

mjkaliszak

I'm going to have to plant some " berry " bushes in my yard.... LOL
I think I can sell that program here , you know berries + 4 wheeler !

Here is some Cool Stuff ( IMO )

Pic 001, Daughter test driving her soon to be " college transportation " I have twins going to WMU and I told them that was going to be their new car for school. ( Super Loud LOL )

Pic 003, 3D / BluRay copy of Avatar. My winning bid price on E=Bay was $84.07 ! It is the most mesmerizing movie I have ever watched / owned. It is simply spellbinding to watch @ home in 3D.

Pic 004, Monster HD power center, simply bought to protect my new A/V station . Just trying to protect my purchases.

Pic 013 & Remo 001, 2 sided QWERTY remote, comes with the Samsung Smart Hub TV, it is a 2 sided remote with some kind of " position " switch in it. What ever side of the remote you have face up is the side that is active. ( kind of cool )