Dear Mother Nature:

Bradzoo

I gave them directions its pretty easy to find. My neighbors went south for the winter so the only ways in are by sled or snowsho. I'll post another pic so you can see how deep it is. Hope you got out for a ride, I've had walking pneumonia so I haven't done much for a couple weeks, lookin forward to going up. Did you get he Mustangs I emailed to ya?

image.jpg

Bradzoooooo

ibendwire

I gave them directions its pretty easy to find. My neighbors went south for the winter so the only ways in are by sled or snowsho. I'll post another pic so you can see how deep it is. Hope you got out for a ride, I've had walking pneumonia so I haven't done much for a couple weeks, lookin forward to going up. Did you get he Mustangs I emailed to ya?

View attachment 50855

Bradzoooooo

Wow. That is a lot of snow. I would have been happy with 10 inches of that this this year. I must say, I do like the looks of the first photos that you posted better.

groomerdriver

Vinnie!

Throw the sled on the trailer and head over my way for a Saturday AM ride! Decent enough snow (that will be gone soon) and good guys to ride with!

bigvin

Groomerdriver: Next year I am Going to take you up on that offer!,.... Better yet,... I am going to RIDE
to YOU,.. and VICE VERSA! :) (family doings on Saturday or I would!)

Brad: Hope you are feeling better little buddy,... even with the warm temps coming,... you will have lots of
snow to play in up there. I will get to see that little place in person someday! Start making plans to ADD ON!
You need an INDOOR FACILITY brotha! You and Kelly are getting (to old) to have to walk out via the,.......
:eek:) Pics when ya get there bro! Have fun. and no,... the vintage fund for this year ran out. (guitars took
priority) BUT keep looking,... I just couldn't afford to go to Oregon to pick up a sled!!!!!!! The one in Minn.
Wasn't bad though,.. but it was as '68. Thanks!

Someday,... when MOTHER NATURE is NICE to me (I hope I live long enough) I'll get Ibendwire,...Gary from Neenah,.. and others from South and West of Me to Start HERE,.. and we will have to meet up with some of ya's,...
that would be a cool day or 2 ride. (Mother Nature,... You kicked us so hard locally this year,... that it should make up for YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS to come). This was so ridiculous it was beyond puzzling. Just has to go down
as some kind of blurp or something.

Still only 5 degrees out at 10:45am CST on a Thursday,...
the 2 friends I called to head West of me a bit (said it was too cold)
So,. I may load up and go solo,... and then again tomorrow,.....
then,...50's next week. Put a fork in her.
Don't need any dumpings of useless slop after we get THAT.

I should have bought that MI trail permit sticker a LOT earlier!!!!!!!!!
Next year,...Gotta get me a Wisconsin one too!
If it don't snow again,... I'll REALLY Blow a gasket! LOL!

.....now where did I put my slippers?

ugh.

G

G

32 and sunny here. Snow going away fast. Sun has power this time of year. Looks like last weekend for riding. Ordered new garden tiller this morning.

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
Me too, Vin. I'll ride with ya!

We all may be Old and Gray by the time Mother Nature decides to snow again. Heck, our current sleds would be vintage before that happens...

bigvin

Next Year We Will do it for sure boys!!!!

MOTHER NATURE:

Actually,...Nice day out there,...
Muscles are sore from a full day of beautiful trails in the Mountain/Townsend/Lakewood areas,...
Now today,.. 42 bright sunshine sipping on a nice cup of hot Java watching the brown blades
of dead grass slowly sway in the late winter pre-spring light breeze. The new Hip did just fine
and the loss of weight felt great on the trails,... so I can't wait until next years new me with
even more refinements gets to hit the yoop with a fresh take on it all!
But can ya bring us a winter locally Next year Ma Nature?
I'm going to try to go out of my way to be extra good just for You! :)
Will try to do some nice overnight trips right from the garage door to the Yoop next season!
Now,....
Well, I guess I better work on getting the best quotes to replace them shingles
you wrecked back in October with that hail.
Always something Ma nature.
Gotta hand it to ya though,... that bikini thing in the summer you got them girls doin',....
Well,......
Where Does the time go?